What if they find out?

MELODY POV

After Helbram said his final good bye, I was left alone in the tavern. Well, I wasn't completely alone.

I lazily clambered up the stairs and into the first floor. (Also, the boar hat is the one from season 4, btw).
I flung open the door and then locked it behind me. I wasn't normally left alone like this, but I wouldn't say I didn't like it. It had its perks, like how I could raid my fathers alcohol, but I couldn't do that, seeing as I was pregnant. But he didn't know. The only other person who knows about the baby is Helbram and that's it.
I was terrified that my father would find out.
I carefully plonked myself onto the white bedsheets and laid down. I Closed my eyes and hoped that Helbram and the others were going to be okay. Eliza, I hope you don't get caught up in something that you can't get out of...

MERLIN POV

"CAPTAIN! YOU NEED TO REMAIN CALM!" I yelled over the sound of Explosions and screaming.

"HOW CAN I STAY CALM! IT'S THE 10 FUCKING COMMANDMENTS! WHY DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO BRING ELIZA!" He screamed back at me, if looks could kill, I would be a dead woman for sure.

"DAD! i'm fine, i just tripped! it's only a small scratch." She pointed to her knee where a tiny cut could be seen. She waved her dainty hand over her bleeding knee and a yellow light emitted from her palm. "See!? I can just heal myself." She sighed and got back up, but still stayed low, as to not give away their hiding spot.

A couple holy knights could be seen attempting to hold back Derieri, but were clearly out matched. She looked away as Derieri completely destroyed one of their legs, leaving them to scream and roll around on the ground until they bled to death. The sound of ripping tendons made her stomach churn and she looked as though she was going to be sick.
I hastily walked over to her and placed a well manicured hand on her shoulder.

"Eliza? Are you feeling alright?" I asked her in a soft voice.

"N-no, not r-really.  I just can't s-s-s-stand to see people g-getting badly h-hurt like th-this." She started to shake under my hand.

"Would you like me to take you back?"

"NO! I need to be stronger than this."
She spoke with as much confidence as she could muster.

"Okay, but if you get hurt, or even killed." She winced at the thought of death. I gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and then continued. "the only other person who can help you is Melody." I released her shoulder and took a few steps back.

"I'm willing to take that risk." She whispered, still facing away from me and Meliodas.

"Eliza? I would feel much better if-"

"If what? I continued to hide from the fact that people are dying, I can help them, father! I just need you to believe in me and to just give me a little bit more ti-" she hadn't finished her sentence until the sound of a loud explosion rang through my ears and the rock we had been hiding behind had been blown to fucking smithereens.
A silvered haired demon appeared out of the dust and grabbed her by the
Arm, pulling her away from Meliodas and I.

"Hello, brother." He smirked coldly as he pressed his dagger into the side of her neck.
I looked beside me to where Meliodas stood, his whole body was stiff and his brows were deeply furrowed. I could practically see the steam coming off of him as he quickly made to grab for Lostvayne.

"Uhuhuh! I wouldn't do that if I were you." He spoke in a sickly calm way that made my hair stand on end.
He pressed the blade harder against Eliza's neck causing her to gasp in pain and fear.
A growl escapes the captains lips as he tried not to move or say anything that would put his daughter in anymore danger then she already was. 

"Why the FUck are you doing this!?" He spat venomously, Estarossa's smile only grew with satisfaction.

"I'm here to finish what I started, I never got the opportunity to kill your daughters while they were still young. So I'm doing it now."
He gave a low laugh that caused the captain to go berserk, like berserk mode angry.

Estarossa quickly tossed Eliza to the ground just as Meliodas lunged at him. He summoned his 7 dark swords and blocked the captain from hitting him. He used Meliodas's momentum against him, sending him flying into a nearby building.

His attention shifted back to Eliza, he kicked her so she rolled over onto her back. He brought the sword high above his head, and then brought it down, piercing her right in the left lung.

She began screaming and crying, pleading for him to stop. Warm blood began bubbling up her throat and she started to drown, choking and gasping  as she struggled to breath...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooh, cliff hanger, pls vote and give your honest opinion, pls 😖❤
;3