Chapter 25 - I'm tired

- No ones Pov -

The cool night air brushed against Melody's face as she sat on the roof, which was one of the only places she could go to be alone for 5 minutes. Her thoughts were all messed up after Merlin had found out and she couldn't get herself to go back to sleep. So instead, she came up to the roof. Mainly to just think about stuff, all of this was so new to her so she was scared. "What am I going to do?" She whispered while looking down at her stomach.

"What are you going to do, Melody?" A soft voice came from behind her, making her turn her head in that direction.

"Oh! Helbram...what are you...doing awake?" She asked slowly.

"Well, when I went to take a piss I noticed you were gone, so naturally I got worried and went looking for you." He eyed her carefully. "Have you been...crying?"

"What!? No! I wasn-". She was suddenly cut off by Helbram hugging her from behind and securing his hands on her small bump, head buried in her shoulder.

"It's okay...It's okay." He repeated lovingly into her shoulder and subconsciously drawing circles on her stomach. "I'm here for you, forever and always."

"I already told you I'm fine...now would you stop saying that!" She whined while playfully pushing him away. "Jeez! Sometimes you're just too cute." She said a little bit quieter, a slight red hue covered her cheeks.

"Fine, but-." He paused. "Did you just say I was cute?" He gave her a naughty look.

"What are you getting at?" She questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Well..." He edged closer to her, pressing his body against hers in a desperate attempt to be closer to her.

"Yes?" She looked up into his eyes which were filled with nothing but lust.

"There was another reason why I wanted to find you." He whispered in her ear, brushing his lips against her neck which caused a pleasant shiver to go up her spine. "I need you...in so many ways." He spoke seductively, kissing her neck and making her gasp loudly and then moan. "You like that? Don't you?" He smirked into the crook of her neck, causing her heart rate to accelerate.
He ran his hands down her body, stopping when he reached her hips and then slowly sliding his hands into her black lace panties, another placed firmly on the small of her back.

He smashed his rough lips against her soft ones, making her mewl with delight, He was practically devoured her.
Helbram then started to remove her undies, but Melody suddenly pulled away, making him look at her with concern. "Melody what's-" He got cut off as She quickly whipped around and leaned over the side. She then began emptying the contents of her stomach out, the awful sound echoed through the otherwise peaceful night.
"Melody!" He whisper yelled as he rushed to his sick girlfriends side and held her hair back. "You should have told me you weren't feeling well." He soothed as he stroked her back.

"It only just hit me." She muttered weakly, trying to stop herself from throwing up. "Can you just hold me, please? At least until I feel better?"

"Of course." Helbram smiled while carefully moving her to the floor so she could sit in between his legs.

"And can you please stroke my stomach, it normally helps when you touch it." The blonde fell into his chest and closed her eyes.
The boy was hesitant at first to place his hands on her abdomen again since she'd actually asked him to, but soon enough started to stroke the small bump which held the life that they created together.

"I-I can't feel anything." He stuttered, a little bit embarrassed. This time he was completely aware of this actions and how fragile the tiny being that lay growing beneath his palms was.

"Of course you won't, I'm only 3 months pregnant, you'll need to wait until I'm at least 4 or 5 months along."

"Well, I can still sense their magical power ❤." He grinned as a feeling of pride filled his chest.

"Of course...they'll be strong like their father..." She whispered and put her smaller hand over his. "It's such a strange yet satisfying sensation. I don't ever want them to grow up, I want them to just stay in here and be safe. Where I can place my hand on top and know exactly where they are; curled up safe inside my womb."

"Honestly, I want the same thing." He chucked and squeezed her tightly for a split second, squishing his face against the crown of her head. "I love you, Melody."

"Full counter." Her face changed into the dumbest expression; a small smile and a laugh as Helbram face palmed.

"You're too much like your father." He sighed but couldn't help laughing.