I love you

After a lot of arguing and such, Melody and Helbram were allowed to share a room. Meliodas was not very pleased with this new plan, but just kept his mouth shut for the sake of his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8pm and everyone had gone to sleep, except for Melody and Helbram.

Melody was in the bathroom brushing her teeth and Helbram was just laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. A slight blush on his cheeks as the memory of their love making replayed in his head.

"Hey, Lody?"
He spoke softy, almost whispering.
"Yes...and I thought I told you not to call me that." She pouted while mocking him playfully.
He chuckled softly at her childish behaviour.
"Sure thing, Lody."
She groaned while putting down her toothbrush and rinsing her mouth, this was obviously payback for all the times she called him Helly.

..........
.........
........
......
.....
.....
....
...
..
.

A thick uncomfortable silence suddenly filled the room for at least 40 seconds before Melody spoke again, effectively ending the silent period.
"You wanted to ask me something? Correct?". She said nonchalantly, placing one hand on her hip and staring at him. " I was just wondering if y-you were." He stopped and cleared his throat, a slightly darker blush starting to cover his already crimson red cheek bones. "I w-was wondering if y-you were i-in th-the mood to-tonight." This instantly grabbed her attention, causing her mouth to twist into a devilish smirk. "Well..." She whispered while slowly walking over to the bed and crawling up to Helbram. "I'm always in the mood." She quickly smashed her soft pink lips against his, catching him off guard and making him jump and gasp in surprise. He eventually melted into the kiss. They both grabbed at each other, basically anything they could get their hands on.
Melody slipped her tongue inside his mouth, finding no resistance from her lover.
They then began to fight for dominance, she easily won.

She soon began nibbling on his bottom lip, making his breath hitch, his erection rubbing against her leg, causing him to moan even more.
They were both really turned on right now, who could blame them.

After a while they both pulled away, gasping for air as they prepared to go again.
Melody decided on doing something else. So she quickly leant down and started to suck and nibble on Helbram's neck, causing him to gasp and moan a little bit.
He could feel her smirk into the crook of his neck. "Do you like that?" She whispered into his ear, sending a pleasant shiver down his spine. "Thought so." She spoke into his ear again, hoping for the same reaction.

Unfortunately she didn't get one. Melody sighed, then moved to his mating mark and started sucking and biting it until she knew it would leave a good hickey, 'maybe this'll work'. She thought to herself as she continued to suck on the swirling black mark. "M-Melody, now it's m-my turn." He breathed, trying not to give her the reaction she so desperately craved.

Before she had time to react Helbram had already flipped her over so he was on top of her, making her bite her lip to stop from moaning. "You've had your fun, now it's my turn."
He whispered huskily, his eyes filled with nothing but lust.
He did the exact same thing as she did to him, sucking and nibbling on her neck and shoulder.

He was really into it, so was Melody, but then the fucking door opened. "Hey Melody? Are you gonna wo-..."
Meliodas watched the scene before him with pure rage.
Melody could sense his ominous power spilling out of him and instantly sat up, subconsciously placing her hand on her stomach. Helbram noticed this and kind of shifted her so she was sitting behind him. If Meliodas saw, he might catch on, and Helbram wasn't prepared to die, he didn't want to leave Melody and the baby alone. He didn't want them to be vulnerable, even though she was his captain.
"..." He didn't say anything, not a single word was exchanged between them.

Meliodas quickly went for the door, opening it and then slamming it behind him. Not long after that the sound of yet another door was heard being slammed, indicating he had left the tavern. Helbram looked at her, fear in his eyes. "Hey, it's okay, I would never let him hurt you."
He placed his hand over hers. "I'm not scared of getting hurt, I'm scared he'll hurt you, or the baby."
She sighed. "Helbram, I don't even know if I'm actually pregnant."

"You are, I can sense a trace of magic coming from inside you. It's not yours and it's not mine, but it's ours."
She softly smiled down at where their hands rested on her stomach. "I can feel it now. That soft rhythm, it's kind of like a heart beat." She spoke lovingly, a small trace or fear tainted her words. She turned and looked out the window, fascinated by the moon.

She got up, untangling herself from him and walked over to the window.
Tonight was a full moon and the light was casting shadows on the land.
Melody watched intently before a question she never meant to ask happened to slip past her rosy lips.
"Helbram, have you ever considered getting married?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again, just wanted to say this one more time, I'm a shit author. Thank you *cries on the inside* 😞😞😞