Depression part 2

MELODY POV (wow, this book is basically just about Melody)

It has been 2 days since that awful experience, my dad won't let me out of his sight.

He's become way more protective of me and Eliza, now I don't have enough Time to spend with Helbram!

Suddenly I get knocked back into reality when a customer bumps into me. "Hey, watch it you piece of shit!"
Too bad the man had already disappeared in the crowd of drunks and low - lives.
After a while I just return to the bar counter, waiting for Ban to finished up and give me the food for table 12, when Helbram walks up to me. "Hey Melody, if you're free for a while, would you like to come for a walk with me?" I look at him, and think for a while. "Sure, my dad won't mind."
Well, that was a big lie.

So, off we went, Despite the face it was 10 pm. The full moon reflected off of Helbram's brown hair and illuminated his soft, childish jaw line.

We continued to walk for a while until we found ourselves in a clearing.
"Melody, I don't know if I could ever live without you. Also, I need you, in more ways then you could ever imagine." He moved closer to me, slamming his rough lips against mine. Our tongues colliding as we fought for dominance. As we pull away for air, I take the opportunity to speak. "H - Helbram." My voice was filled with so much lust. "I need you, I want you." I gasped.

( Mmmmm, lemon ahoy bitches!!!)

We slowly started to take off our clothes, well, I ripped off my shirt and panties.

As soon as we were both naked, I began to leave soft kisses on his neck, I would occasionally nibble on the soft, warm flesh and just bath in the flavour. I started to trail down his chest until I got to his twitching erection.
My mark started to appear on my forehead, with caused me to try and push him away.

"M - melody, what's wrong?"
"I - I can't."
"It's okay."
I quickly looked back up at him, asking for consent with my eyes, as if he hadn't just said it was fine.

He playfully rolled his eyes and nodded.

I quickly grabbed his firm cock, with one hand and slowly engulfed it in my mouth. Loving the taste on my tongue.
As soon as I started sucking, he began moaning. Then I realize that I wouldn't ne able to stop myself.

I let his dick fall from my mouth as I asked him to do the one thing I'd always wanted. "Helbram, I want you to fuck me!"

And so the fairy lined himself up with my wet entrance and slowly slid in, I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning.

He started thrusting slowly. "Harder" I cried, longing for the aching between my legs to stop! He quickened the pace considerably.
He was on top of me and I was on my back, my nails dug into his back, probably drawing blood. Shit!
He hissed from the pain, but my demon didn't care.

"Faster!" I moaned, he quickened his thrusting once more. "Ooooh, Helbra - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - mmmmmmm!"
I practically moaned his name.

He stopped thrusting as a white gooie substance filled me and dripped down my shaking legs. Our panting synchronised. I gently moved my hands up to the back of his head and pulled myself towards his waiting lips.

Our kiss lasted about 5 minutes until I moved to start sucking on his neck.
But instead I bit down as hard as I could, causing Helbram to hiss through gritted teeth.

His blood tasted so damn good.

I finally stopped biting him in favour of sleeping on his chest. His wings were glinting in the moon light, normally he didn't change into this form, but tonight was different.
My demon marking was also still prominent, I thought it would scare him, but I guess he was just used to it.

"Hey, Melody?"
Before I answered, I allowed my markings to fade away.
"Yeah?"
"Do you know how much I love you?"
I sat up abruptly and looked directly into his Yellow eyes. "Hmmm, not as much as I love you!"
I said sweetly while planting a soft kiss on his forehead, this made him blush a little. "Hey, why are you so red? We literally just fucked 3 minutes ago." This made him blush even more, which I just giggled at. "I'm gonna go to sleep now. I love you."
"I love you too Melody."

With her on his chest, they both drifted off to sleep, under a moon lit sky.

Mmmmm, I got some lemon in there, I hope you guys liked it
*wink wink*