ELIZA!!!!!

MELODY POV

I was lying on my bed, when I felt a sudden wave of pain that seemed to emanate from every part of my body.
I groaned and sat up.
I reached down and placed my hands on my stomach, making sure everything was okay.

A strange presence hung over me and I looked around the room, seeing if anyone was there.
I just brushed it off as a side effect of my pregnancy, but I felt like something was still...off.

I quickly flung my legs over the side of my bed and walked over to the door, sweat started to form on my forehead as I reached for the doorknob. Eliza! 
Every instinct in my body was telling me to go to her, that she was in trouble. I couldn't go, but I also couldn't ignore it.

I rushed down the stairs and into the tavern, grabbing my black hoodie and chucking it on. It was the middle of winter and freshly fallen snow had started to settle on the ground, I needed to remember that I was going to be running into a battle and that it was going to be dangerous. But, I was always reckless when it came to the ones I cared about.

I pushed open the door and ran outside, the darkness started to form wings on my back and I took flight, not waisting a second.

ELIZA POV

'Oh Goddesses ! This hurt so much! I can't breath! That bastard stabbed me in the lung!' I painfully rolled onto my stomach. I tried to drag myself away from him, the left side of my chest was aching so bad that I wanted to scream. I coughed up more blood as my head hit the ground, there was a sudden weight on my back.

"Where do you think you're going?" His cold voice made me quietly whimper, trying to hold back the painful tears and sobs.
Where's my father? Why isn't he here?
The weight disappeared as someone quickly removed Estarossa from me.
The person in question grabbed me and held me close to them.

"Eliza? Are you okay?" I looked up into a pair of red eyes.

"U-uncle B-Ban." I whispered weakly.
"I-I'm s-sorry...I-I failed e-...every-everyone." Blood continued to painfully ooze out of my wound. In the distance I could just make out my father beating the actual shit out of that smug bastard. He was winning, I hope.

"Eliza?" My uncle spoke as I passed out.

BAN POV

She suddenly went limp in my arms. I lightly shook her, but nothing happened.

"ELIZA!" I looked up into the sky...