Did i just fall in love

MELODY POV

My shift started off pretty badly, the drunks were getting drunker and the perverts were getting handsy. I bit my tongue as I brought some ale over to a rude customer, the only words he spoke to me were complaints, all I wanted to do was slap him. On the other hand there was this pervert on the table behind them constantly going for my ass, it was no wonder really. With these ridiculous tavern uniforms that clung tightly to my bucks and curves, it was obvious that they all wanted a piece of me, mainly a piece of my ass.

Anyway, the only physical contact they'll get from me is a right hook to the chin.

I clenched my tray closely to my chest as the man muttered yet another complaint about the ale, I just bit my tongue as hard as I could, my father told me not to do anything stupid, at this age my powers were going to be unpredictable. I knew that he was referring to the fact that I was a demon. I fucking knew that already dad!

I quickly waded through the labyrinth of tables, I hated this fucking dead end job. My blonde hair that had been neatly woven into a side braid had been messed up due to my frustration. My vibrant emerald green eyes now plain with boredom. My bangs, Which looked exactly like my fathers hung over my eyes. I wasn't that tall, I was only slightly taller then my dad. So was my sister Eliza.

"Hey, are you okay." Said a young woman with sapphire blue eyes and silver hair that was tied up into a neat bun. Her bangs parted everywhere making it easy to see her eyes.
It was my twin sister, Eliza.
She placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. " You don't have to say anything, I'll take over your shi - ".
" I can take it for you Captain."
My sister took her hand off my shoulder as she slowly turned towards a boy with dark brown hair and yellow eyes.
"Oh, its fi - ".
  "It's okay Helbram, really. Same with you Eliza, it's my job. If I can't learn to be resilient now, then how can I hope to be resilient when it comes to a battle?"
I turn towards both of them, trying to give them a sincere grin. "I should pro -."
"Hey Melody, if you're done talking, I've got another order for ya." Ban spoke from the kitchen, completely cutting me off with his rude and impatient tone. I sighed as the thought of going back out there resurfaced in my mind. "Yeah, I guess, but first" I gave Helbram a good look over, undressing him with my eyes before I disappeared to the kitchen. Helbram had a good ass, my perversion was becoming worse. My father had told me once that Demons had mates, partners almost, they could read each others minds and emotions. Every 5 years it's mating season, this is where Demons search for a mate to form a bond with, someone that they want to be with forever. He also told me that if I was feeling any strong, unbearable sexual attraction towards Helbram, that I need to tell him, but I don't want to.

I guess I need to do something about it, I need to get my shit together and fast.

Aaaah, nice and long - ish. I might put in a lemon, only if you guys request one. If not then I shall not.
See ya guys next time ;3 💕💕💕