Depression part 1

MELODY POV (again, sorry)

I don't know how long I had been there for - on that bathroom floor surrounded by broken glass.

Sitting there, waiting for the sun to go down was torture. But at least if it was dark, no one would be able to see my tear stricken face.

There was a sudden knock on the door, I knew who it was immediately.
"Melody, please, open this door right now!"
Dad? Can't you tell that I want to be alone?

I began crying again, loud enough for him to hear me. "P - please, PLEASE! j - just leave me alone!"
I was trying so hard to hold back a sob. The door was suddenly kicked down and my dad came running in.
But he stopped when he saw the state I was in.

There I was sitting on a blood and  broken glass covered floor, against the wall, curled up with my bloody knees held to my chest. My face was red from hours of crying, my demon marking swirling on my forehead and little smudges of blood were on my clothes and face.
He finally looked up at the broken mirror, and then back down at my right hand, which had shards of glass sticking out and blood dripping onto the floor.

His body was tense, but still shaking slightly, and his pupils became small black dots, his face was contorted in the worst way imaginable - his brows furrowed and his mouth was wide open. I could still see the large cut on his right cheek from before, which filled me with even more guilt.

Tears suddenly started pouring down his face, 'did he really care this much?'
He quickly walked over to me, embracing me in a tight and secure hug. He held me close to his body as he sobbed into my golden hair. "I'm sorry Melody, I should have known."

I tried not to cry, but after hearing his apology, I found it too hard to stop my bottom lip from trembling. The tears came hot and heavy as I let go of my knees and grabbed onto my dads shirt. I cried into the crook of his neck. "I k - know, it's d - demon mating
S - season."  He squeezed me tighter as the need to protect overcame him.

He was so frustrated that he couldn't protect his little girl. Eliza was lucky, Goddesses didn't need to worry about mates or having sex to protect their race. Because they didn't have a mating season. But unfortunately, demons did.

"W - what if I hurt someone?"
I sniffled into his neck, breathing in his scent, he smelt like ale. "H - Helbram and Ronan are the only guys my age that I know. What if I rape one of them? Or even kill one!?"
My words caused more tears to fall down my face. "B- but, what if a - another demon smells m - me. What I - if they try to r - rape me?
Will I r - really not be able to control m - myself, if I get the urge?"

My dad pulled me away from him and forced me to look into his onyx eyes. My eyes had returned to their original green, but his were still the same empty, onyx black. "I would kill anyone who tries to hurt you!" I visibly tense, looking away, I said something I would soon come to regret.

"What if I get pregnant?" 

Okay, that's a wrap on this chap.
Pls tell me what you think! 💕💕
Also,it got a little depressing, I actually almost cried.