Chapter 9

All of our friends shouted and hollered when he picked me up and spun me around, planting a quick kiss on my lips. I could see the looks of astonishment on my family's faces, and I'm so happy to finally tell everyone. Gia started to squeeze her puppy again and when you focus you can faintly hear the second heartbeat. Jojo didn't even realize it at the appointment but mom did, I had completely forgotten that no one else knew.

"You're having 2 babies?" Jojo asked.

"Yeah, there are 2 beans in my belly." I smiled.

"Twins?" Le asked again.

"Twins." Trinity and I chorused.

"Let's do this!" he shouted.

"You want to do this alone or do you want help?" Trin asked when she held up the darts.

"You do this however you want." I told him.

Both Jon's, Josh, and Colby all stepped forward with smiles on their faces, especially the twins. The guys had a blast popping the balloons and everyone shouted when one of them popped the one with blue paint. Le ran around the guys, picked me up and planted another kiss on me before happily walking over to the basket.

Baron Corbin, Tom, he grabbed a football and held it in place so that Le could kick it. I love that the guys are making this into such a big family thing, they are my family away from my family. I am so happy-anxious to find out, and after two white footballs, we got another baby blue one. Happy tears were running down my cheeks when my husband picked me up bridal style and sunk a sumptuously soft kiss on my lips.

"Boys." I said, taking his face in my hands.

"Twin boys, I love you Arianna."

"I love you too." I sniffled when he pressed his forehead to mine.

"Put her down boy, we need to give her love too." Sika said.

He put me down but didn't let go while our friends and family congratulated us. Kisses, hugs, man-hugs, well wishes, and many congratulations rained on us until slowly everyone started to leave to start prep for the Hall of Fame ceremony. My mom, aunts, and sisters were on video chat crying and shouting just as much as everyone else. My dad, Gia, Lisa, and Jojo went back to the room with us. Le helped me take off my shoes and I just laid down for a minute.

"Ria?"

"Hey, mariposita, what's up?" I replied when her little head popped in the doorframe.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, hey my little mariposa. You look so pretty today." I smiled when she cuddled up to me.

"Thank you, nana doesn't do my hair like you do but I like it."

"Nana did great."

"Ria, you're having two babies?"

"Yeah, you're gonna have 2 brothers. Are you happy?"

"You're gonna be their real mommy." she sighed.

"Jojo, baby, I might not be your real mommy but I love you the way a real mommy loves her daughter, and I always will. These babies are gonna make our family bigger, not push you away." I said. "Your little brothers are gonna love you and I'm gonna need your help with them."

"My help?" she asked with wide, surprised eyes.

"Of course, I'm gonna need your help to feed them and play with them and take care of them when I'm tired."

"I can do that." she excitedly stated.

"Good, because I'm gonna need a lot of help and your dad isn't good at all of the baby stuff." I yawned.