Chapter 12

We had fun at the spa, it's Jojo's first time so she had all of the employees in smiles so she ended up getting a little extra love and add-ins to her mani-pedi. As soon as we got back to the rooms, we separated to go change. I changed into a cute summer dress, a white halter top with long straps that I crisscrossed down my back and wrapped around my waist. The skirt is flimsy, white with a blue flower print and a thigh-high slit. I paired it with beige wedges and a beige fedora, I'm really liking this. Jojo is looking extra cute today with one of her dad's merch shirts, jean shorts, and gladiator sandals. I fixed her hair into two French braid pigtails, and put on a little bit of pink gloss that she asked for to match her new pink fingernails and toenails. My baby, my first child, she's getting so big on us and I wish I could stop the clock.

 My baby, my first child, she's getting so big on us and I wish I could stop the clock

"Mommy, are we leaving soon?" Jojo asked.

"As soon as Lisa and Gia . . . look, that's one of them."

We made it to the arena and were stopped a thousand times before we reached Le's locker room. Friends commenting on my look or Jojo's, catching up with backstage personnel, and Lisa knows everyone as well.

"Well damn, would you look at these pretty girls." Sika smiled when we walked into the room.

"Tama, mommy let me put pink gloss on my lips to match my nails! Well, she put it on for me." Jojo gushed.

"Gloss huh?" Le asked, looking at me hungrily.

"It's very light pink and pretty." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck when he hugged me.

If I wasn't already pregnant, judging by the look in my husband's eyes, I would've been by tonight. He dipped his head and kissed me softly but I pulled away before he could take things further.

"Your parents and daughter are in the room." I whispered.

"I'll send them all away, baby, you look stunning."

"Thank you." I muttered, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I'm a lucky bastard, I can't wait . . ."

"Where is she? I know she's . . . you're here!" Trinity shouted. "Look at you sexy momma! You're glowing!"

"That you are, you're looking beautiful Ari." Colby said as he hugged me.

"I was trying to talk to my wife." Le groaned.

"You can talk to her after the show." Josh said, hugging me.

"Hey auntie, uncle." Jon said.

"My boys." Sika and Lisa chorused, kissing both of their cheeks.

"Girl, you out here looking like a ray of sunshine with that glow." Jon said, kissing my cheek.

"How are you still so in shape?" Renee asked as she hugged me.

"When did my locker room turn into Madison Square Garden?" my husband grumbled.

"As soon as this pregnant vision walked in, so down big dog." Trin smiled.