Chapter 43

We took a bath together and just sat in the hot, fragrant water for about half an hour. Then he lotioned me up, and we went to bed. By the time that we got in bed, Mel was back already and in bed also. I'm glad my sister is enjoying herself. Just because she's 'working' for us doesn't mean she has to stop having a life.

"How long do you think she'll stay with us?" I asked my husband as we lay in bed.

"I don't know, but I know I'll be happy for as long as she is. The girl is just gifted with the kids, and I feel a hell of a lot more comfortable knowing that they're with family." he said.

"Same, she loves them, and the three of them adore her." I yawned.

"To sleep with you, and tomorrow we'll find something to do with the kids." he said.

"I love that idea. You already have it planned, don't you?" I asked as I got comfortable.

"Yup, I'll tell you all about it in the morning, beautiful. I love you." he pressed his lips to mine.

"Te amo, mi amor." I replied before closing my eyes.

I was the first one up, so I went straight to the gym. The soreness wasn't all that bad, but it's there with a bit of pain too, and if I don't keep my body moving, it'll settle in worse. Knowing my limits, I went easy in the gym, not too heavy with the weights, and lots of stretching. By the time I finished and went back to the room, my husband and sister were both awake, drinking coffee while watching TV in the living room.

"Told you she was in the gym." Mel said.

"I thought you were gonna sleep in?" Le asked as I bent over the couch to press my lips to his.

"Woke up before anyone else and decided to get a quick workout in. I feel a lot better than I did when I woke up."

"Out for breakfast or room service?" he asked.

"What did you want to do?" I asked.

"I kind of want to go out but if the kids sleep in late, then room service it is." he said.

"Okay, well, while we wait for the kids to wake up, I'm gonna go shower."

"Yeah, you smell ripe." Mel said.

"That means a job well done." I smiled before walking off.

As I jumped in the shower, I wasn't surprised when my husband slipped in behind me a few seconds later. I just laughed when his hands snaked over my waist and higher to cup my breasts.

"Took you long enough." I smiled, leaning back against his chest.

"I was trying to be smart about it, but Mel is relentless. She just kept clowning me until I took off. Your sister can be ruthless." he complained, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"She's fucking terrible, and she also knows you have the hormones of a 15-year-old boy going through puberty." I said, making him laugh.

"Have you seen you in a mirror? Lalelei, you just have to breathe in my direction to get me hard. That new outfit yesterday? A boner. You in my shirt before bed? A boner. You being a mother to all of our 4 kids? A boner. I love you." he said, making me laugh.

"I love you too, you teenage horndog. Amor de mi vida." I muttered, kissing him as he groaned.

"You speaking Spanish? A boner." he said, making me laugh again.

"I can't with you." I playfully complained, turning away to stand under the water.

"So, in about two more years, what do you say we do this again?" he asked, wrapping his arm around my waist and placing his hand against my stomach.