Chapter 10

Jojo and Lisa left after we ate and I hopped into the shower again. All I had to do was make sure my hair was kept dry and redo my makeup. This time I put half of my hair up with a jeweled comb, leaving the rest in more defined curls. My makeup was neutral but punched up with deep browns and shimmery gold glitter. I pulled the tight dress up just as Le walked into the room fighting with his tie as always.

 I pulled the tight dress up just as Le walked into the room fighting with his tie as always

"Snap the little back strap for me and I'll fix your tie." I laughed.

" I laughed

"Thank you." he sighed in relief.

He trailed his fingers over my exposed skin left bare by the backless dress and I held my breath again. When he finished I turned to him to fix his tie. He was looking down at me but I kept my eyes focused on his tie, moving my hands quickly to make him look even more delicious.

"You look stunning. No matter how many times I see you all dressed up, you will always look more beautiful than the time before, and each time you'll take my breath away." he muttered, rubbing his knuckles over my cheek softly.

"Le . . ."

"So damn beautiful. I love you Arianna."

"I love you too." I replied, laying my hand over his rapidly beating heart.

"I promise things will get better, I will be better for all of us." he said, placing both hands on my belly.

"Le, how is Galina going to feel about Jojo calling me mommy?"

"She'll have to deal with it, you're already Jojo's legal guardian, her adopted mom. Jojo loves you just as much as you love her and that makes me so happy." he sighed.

"She gives me so much joy." I smiled.

"One of the many things I love about you. Babe, can I?"

His hands cupped my cheeks so softly, as if I would break if he held on any tighter. I've missed this man so much that it brings all of the hormonal tears to my eyes. He wiped the tears away with his thumb and when I got on my toes, he met me halfway to press his lips against mine. Here with him, in his arms, is my home. By his side is where I'm most happy.