Chapter 19

"Wait, what?" I asked, suddenly very alert.

"Look at the house, really look at it." he insisted.

Letting out a deep breath, I turned to look out the window and study the house. It's a pretty house, pretty big too, now that I'm focusing on it - it does look familiar. Two stories, white siding, a cute dormer on the second floor, two brick accent walls, and brick stairs leading to the front porch. From the front, we can see ... the glass enclosure out back for the pool. I think it's glass anyway, I'm not sure.

"Oh my God! Baby you didn't!" I said, focusing on the bright yellow front door.

"But I did." he kept smiling.

For the past two to three months we've been talking about getting a bigger house and we started looking. This was our favorite, we just wanted to update the colors outside and I wanted to keep that yellow door. He got us a new house!

"Welcome home, baby." he said, pulling into the driveway with a two-car side garage.

"When?" I asked.

"I signed the papers 2 weeks ago, they painted three days after I signed. I've been moving things slowly and then the fam has been moving stuff nonstop for the past 3 ½ days."

"Leati Joseph Anoa'i, you did not have our family doing all this work!"

"They offered! They want to get paid in baby cuddles when you're ready for visitors and no, they didn't do all of the work. I hired movers but Trin and Mel orchestrated everything here."

"Baby ..." I sighed, sniffling again.

"Hold that thought." he interrupted.

He got out of the car and ran over to help me out. I'm okay but still a little labor sore after pushing out two babies. My husband picked me up and carried me to the front door before putting me down and giving me the keys.

"Welcome home, momma." he smiled.

"I can't believe you did this." I sniffled.

I give up on the emotions, I don't know if I'm ever gonna gain control over them again after pregnancy and that's just a fact. Everything makes me cry now and I feel like a hot emotional mess all of the time. So be it since I now have my twins.

"We've been talking about it for a while. You have your house that you made our house, I have my house that Jojo and I made our house. Now we have our family house and I can't wait to see our family grow here." he said, kissing me softly.

"You are amazing." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Come on, let's look inside."

"That's right, you haven't seen it either."

"Nope, let's go home lalelei." he smiled.

I unlocked the door and Le picked me up again and walked us into the bright entryway. In all honesty, I expected to find our family inside but I'm surprised to find silence, really pleasantly surprised. I love them but I'm not ready for a full family appearance. When you walk in the front door there's a formal dining room to the right. Straight down the hall is a sort of family room and to the right is the large kitchen with the cutest breakfast nook. To the left of the family room is a bigger living room that leads out to the backyard. There is a guest bedroom with full bathroom on the first floor, master bedroom, nursery, and two additional bedrooms are on the second. There's a bonus room in back that Le had turned into a theater room, his one big dream room.

"Leati Joseph Anoa'i, how much did you shell out for this?" I asked.

"The twins pitched in and they're both looking for houses over here."

"You're all a hot mess." I laughed.

"Go shower and I'll make you something to eat." he said.

"You're not gonna shower with me?" I pouted.

"I thought you'd want some alone time." he replied, softly caressing my cheek.

"I would like to have my first shower in our new family home with my husband." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How long until I can make love to my wife again?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Four to six weeks."

"Well fuck ... doesn't mean I can't touch you soner than that. In the meantime, let's go take that shower so you can nap."

He insisted on washing my hair and this walk-in shower has multiple showerheads so it felt like a hot massage. I got out before him and after getting dressed, I walked into the most adorable nursery ever. The wallpaper behind the crib is a world map with hot air balloons and planes in neutral tones. The whole room is just so cute, I can't wait to have them here. For now they'll sleep in the same crib until they get bigger. We have one crib in our room and the other in here, when they start to sleep through the night both cribs will be in the nursery. I don't really like or trust bassinets, I'd rather make my husband take the crib apart and reassemble.

"They'll be home soon." Le suddenly said, kissing my shoulder.

"I want my babies." I sniffled, turning to look at him.

"I know, I do too, Jojo can't wait to hug and love on them either. Are you hungry or do you want that nap?" He asked, brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"Nap first."

"Let's go."

He picked me up and carried me to our new bedroom. Dark wood floors, big windows, grey walls, a separate area with two lounge chairs that open up to a beautiful porch, the most gorgeous detailed ceiling, and an amazing light fixture with dark dressers and a white California King bed. As soon as we laid down, I cuddled up to Le's side, he turned the tv on and settled in as well, letting out a deep sigh as both of us sunk into the most comfortable mattress ever. I fell asleep quickly, feeling comfortable for the first time in almost a week.

"Babe ..."

"Hmm?"

"Baby, it's time to get up. You've gotta pump a little before we go to the hospital." my husband said.

"Our babies." I smiled.

"Yeah beautiful, let's go see our babies." he smiled.

It's so hard leaving the hospital without my babies and I had to do so for 5 days with Ian and 8 days for Aiden. When I was finally able to take Aiden home I was the happiest I've ever been before, both of my babies are healthy and at home. Mom, Patricia, Mel, and Sika are home with Jojo and Ian. Sika is enjoying his time with his grandson more than we expected. He even took time off from the family gum to stay with us. I don't really know which grandparent is enjoying the baby and Jojo time more. I know Jojo is soaking it all up.