Chapter 38

The weeks passed quickly and Le was on TV every week, the UK tour was delayed until after Royal Rumble where Le had another match with Kevin Owens. At the start of the match, Le performed a Superman Punch on Kevin only for Kevin to get up. Kevin countered a Spear from Le into a Pop-up Powerbomb, however, Le rose to his feet at the 4-count. Midway, the two fought at ringside where Le viciously attacked Kevin with the steel steps. Le then threw Kevin through an announce table from the LED boards of the arena.

Kevin and Le fought backstage where Le hit Kevin with a golf cart. Kevin then performed a Senton Bomb on Le off a forklift through a table. In the end, Kevin got his revenge and handcuffed Le to a lighting trellis. Unable to get to his feet and avoid losing, Le incapacitated the referee by shoving him into the trellis. I ran out and successfully freed my husband from the cuffs. Le then applied the guillotine choke on Kevin, incapacitating him and preventing him from rising to his feet by the count of 10, which ensured my husband retained the title.

After Royal Rumble, we had the UK tour and that was filling me with anxiety. There were some travel issues and the group of wrestlers meant to travel had their dates switched because of the Rumble. When the time came to travel, I was more than a little keyed up. We said bye to the kids and I almost cried while the boys were all fine with their grandparents and Titi Mel.

"Baby, the kids are gonna be fine." Le said, lacing our fingers together in the Uber.

"I know, it's just t he first time we're gonna be away from them for more than just a few hours. Le, two weeks is a lot of time and then there's the time difference and ... ugh! I know I'm doing the most and being super extra." I sighed.

"You're not, baby. You're a new mom ..."

"Biologically." I corrected.

"Biologically a new mom who's leaving her babies for the first time. Your nerves are totally understandable and fine. Don't feel bad about being a good mom." he said, kissing the back of my hand.

"Te amo." I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, too. Enjoy this trip, baby. This is a good thing, space is good. Wait until you see their faces when we get home." he smiled.

"That reaction is mine this time." I smiled back.

The flights were long, they always are overseas. There were a bunch of our friends on this trip so that made travel time entertaining, at least. Once we arrived, thankfully we were all able to go to the hotel and rest for a night. Then, it was time for two weeks of fast-paced, adrenaline-filled fun.

We figured out a good schedule and video-chatted the kids twice a day. Work was so much fun though and I felt a lot of guilt for enjoying it as much as I am. Le talked me off of the mom-guilt cliff a few times and I was in a good mood for the majority of the time. Fan interaction helped a lot, I really do love what I do. Even interacting with the fans who don't like us was fun. By the time it was all over, I was still full of adrenaline.

"That was so much fun." I said to my husband as we walked into our hotel room in Paris.

"Seeing you in the ring again was really great." he smiled.

"It felt amazing, it wasn't a televised event but it was still great." I smiled back.

"Baby, you belong in the ring." he said.

"Hmm, we make a good team. All of us do."

"That we do ... this whole Bloodline thing feels really good." he said, sitting down on the big sofa/

"That it does and I know something else that'll make you feel good." I smirked, straddling his thighs and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh really?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.