Chapter 17

"Trin." I sniffled.

"I got you." she smiled, wiping my tears.

"Hey lalelei." my husband said when he walked over to me. "You look beautiful."

"Mi amor . . ." I looked up and he kissed me softly.

"Stop hogging her." Ambrose shouted, pulling Le away from me. "You are glowing." he said, kissing my cheek.

"You're here." I sniffled some more.

"My godson and his glowing mother, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

All of my friends and my large family patiently waited for me to make my way around the room. The last ones were my parents. Dad stood in between mom and Gia, with an arm around both of their waists, together they pulled me into a hug and the waterworks doubled.

"You're gonna make us grandparents." dad said before kissing my forehead.

"They're almost here." I smiled.

"You're growing up on me kid." he sighed.

"You look so wonderful." mom said, hugging me again. "So happy baby."

"I am so happy that you're here." I said, squeezing her hands.

"My first baby is having her first babies, I wouldn't miss it. Dios me los cuide a los tres." she sniffled. (God bless all three of you)

"You three . . . amen mom."

"You are radiant and . . ." Gia started.

"Ariana!" My younger sisters shouted.

"Look at you." I smiled through the tears.

After finally saying hello to everyone I went searching for the culprit. Trinity, Annabella, and Melinda of all people were sitting at a table together, smiling.

"I hate all three of you." I said when I sat down.

The decor is so amazing, hot air balloons like Le and I settled on for the nursery. There are white and peach flowers everywhere with little balloons all over. It really is perfect and of course, they knew that.

"We love you, too." Trinity said.

"I can't believe you did this."

"You said you wanted a baby shower but you didn't at the same time because of all of the hassles so we did it for you." Anna said as she bounced Olivia on her lap.

"This is amazing! How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"About two months, the theme was the biggest hold up." Mel said, shooting me an annoyed look.

Le and I took a while to figure out what we wanted for the nursery. That's normal.

"Brat! Thank you."

"You definitely deserve it, momma. You've got two rowdy Anoa'i's in there." Trin said.

"You have no idea! They've been kicking up a storm all afternoon." I replied.

"I wanna feel it!" Cassie said from behind me.

"Come here, gimme your hand and ... right ... here!"

"Mom! They kicked me! I'm your titi Cassie and ..."

I just smiled at my sister as she spoke to the twins and laughed every time one of them kicked her. Today honestly has been the best day ever, second only to my wedding day. My friends and family were all together, there were baby shower games that most of the guys participated in. Jon Good won the baby bottle soda chug, Jon Fatu won the blindfolded diaper change, Tom won the baby item 'What am I?', Nic won the ice cube baby game, and all three grandma's won the ribbon guesstimate of my belly size.