Chapter 35

"Well someone's up late." Le said from the door.

"Good workout?"

"Babe ... we talked about this." he chuckled.

"He napped a lot and I didn't want him to wake Ian up." I rationalized.

"Yeah, okay, I'm gonna go shower, then I want some cuddles." he smiled.

"Cuddles from me or your son?" I smiled as he bent down to kiss me.

"Both."

He grabbed his clothes and left the door open.

"Lalelei, does he need a bath?" I heard from the bathroom.

"How did I know he was gonna ask that, hmm? Your daddy thinks he's slick." I told my son, as I pulled his onesie off.

"Hey you handsome devil, daddy's boy." Le smiled.

"I'm gonna go get his pajamas." I said after handing my son to his father.

"You should join us."

"He's too young to be mentally scarred or traumatized by your teenage hormones. I'll shower when you're done."

"Spoilsport." he said, making me laugh.

I got everything ready for my son, then got him dressed, moisturized, and fed by the time Le got out of the shower. When he walked into the room, Aidan was still latched on and suckling like the greedy boy that he is.

"Greedy boy." my husband said, caressing Aidan's cheek.

"Takes after his father, so I'm not surprised."

"I don't blame him, you taste delicious." he smirked.

"Behave in front of your son."

"Not a chance, he should get used to it pretty quickly." he replied, bending over to kiss me.

"Mmm, if I can put him down you can get more of that." I smiled when he pulled away.

"Look, he's already milk drunk."

"A few more minutes before he's done." I smiled again.

"If I must."

As soon as I finished, Le grabbed the baby to burp him and then took him to the nursery to lay him down. I saw him moving around on the little monitor, and stop to check on Ian before leaving.

"I love you, Ariana Angle-Anoa'i." he said when he walked back into our room.

"I love you too, papi."

He laid down next to me and we just cuddled, which we don't always get to do. All three of my younger babies are asleep and life is good. We watched movies in peace which is nothing short of a miracle and had an all-around good night.

One year with my babies passed in the blink of an eye. They are growing so fast and teetering around with support from whoever is available. Ian will probably walk before Aidan but it's been fun watching them learn. They stumble and crawl more than they actually walk but Jojo, Mel, and the godparents are quick to pick them up and help or bribe them to take another couple of steps.

Their birthday party was so much fun and so exhausting. Everyone that was important to us was present and we gave our boys a great jungle-themed party. Afterward, we were all so exhausted but it was so worth it. The adult twins and their wives and kids came over after the party to help us bring the gifts and Cass came to sleep over with Mel while mom went back to the hotel. My twins were more asleep than awake so Le and I just wiped them down with a damp washcloth and put them to sleep ... I'll bathe them in the morning. Mel and Cass got Jojo bathed and to bed, then they did the same and our guests left quickly after dropping things off and decompressing a bit with us.

"I'm not doing this again until they're five." I told my husband as we jumped in the shower.

"That sounds like a plan." he smiled.

"Today was a good day though, right?" I asked as I let the water fall on my face.

"Baby, today was great. It was absolutely amazing thanks to you." he said, turning me around.

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me flush against his naked chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck as Le pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me softly, lingering on my lips as his hands moved lower over my body to grab my ass and pick me up. We showered quickly and my husband made love to me quite thoroughly, I swear the man knows my body better than I do. As we lay together afterward, I was falling asleep and I felt Le press his lips to the top of my head.

"Oute alofa faamaoni ia oe, lalelei." he muttered sleepily.

"I love you more." I sighed, looking up at him.

He pressed his lips to mine softly and both of us finally fell asleep after a very long day. I think we deserve a good night's sleep after the adventure that we went on today.

A week after the twins' birthday party, my husband found me in the gym while the boys were napping. He does early morning workouts while I deal with the kids, then I get my time in during nap time, and most nights we manage to get a workout in together depending on how bedtime works. He walked over to me and pulled my headphones off before kissing me.

"Hey hot lips, you look happy." I smiled as I wiped the sweat from my face.

"Well, I did just walk in on my wife half-naked, sweaty, and bent over." he smirked.

"Down boy, what's up?" I laughed at his teenage horniness.

"Just had the call with the bosses." he said, smiling.

"From the looks of it, things went well." I said before guzzling water.

"Really well, they're giving me my heel turn." he said and I swear his smile almost split his face in half.

"Oh, my husband the bad guy ... I like it."

"You too." he said, shocking me.

"What?"

"They want both of us and the twins to go heel, but that part is gonna take a while. They have the storyline all planned out already."

I can sense his excitement about this, it's almost palpable. He's been asking for a heel turn for quite some time now. I'm excited that he's getting it.

"You think it's a good story?" I asked.

"I do but I told them that I had to talk it over with my better half."

"Okay, talk me through it." I said as I grabbed a set of weights.

He stood behind me to spot as he explained and I lifted. I can't deny that I'm intrigued and that it does sound really good. I can already tell that my husband is very much interested and honestly, I love this for him.

"So what exactly is the plan for the returns? I'm assuming that you will return first." I asked.

"My return would be at Summerslam after the match between Bray and Braun." he replied.

"That's been one hell of a rivalry, I never expected that one."

"Yeah, me either. So, what do you think?" he asked.

"When do they want me to return?"

"A week or two after me. You can be there for Summerslam but they want to keep this under wraps for as long as they can until the returns."

"Okay ... I think this has great potential. This is your chance to reinvent yourself and fuck what anyone else thinks about it. Have you spoken to Tama?"

"Not yet, I wanted to talk to you first. You really like it? You're not just saying that because I want it?" He asked.

"I do like it, go talk to your dad and set up a meeting with the bosses where we can all talk specifics. This just might be the perfect way for us to come back as a family and it sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun." I smiled.

"That it will, I'll let you know when we need to travel." he smiled as he left the gym.

"Fuck yeah, momma's going back to work." I smiled.