Chapter 21

After a movie and some Jojo snuggles, she went to sleep. Le did the dishes while I organized the living room. I want to make sure that we spend one on one time with Jojo, we have to. I don't want her to think that anyone has favorites because in my eyes, she's just as mine as the boys are. She's also getting bigger and soon enough she won't want to snuggle with us so I gotta get all of the snuggles in. She really is the best big sister though, she adores them and they already adore her too.

Le and I managed another quick shower before the twins woke up hungry. He kept Aiden occupied while I was the human tree of life for Ian, and then vice-versa, burping Ian while I fed Aiden. We have a really good routine down that'll change soon enough, but for now, we've got it all down to a science.

"We really made the most handsome little devils." Le said.

"That we did, right mi amorcito." I said as I picked Aiden up to burp him. (my little love)

"Babe, you're gonna teach them Spanish, right?"

"Of course, I also started looking into a Spanish tutor for Jojo. She said she really wants to learn."

"I love you, Ariana Angle-Anoa'i." he smiled, leaning over to kiss me.

"Te amo mas." I replied.

"Quick question, how do you feel about visitors?" he asked, turning to look at the TV as he channel surfed.

He sat up against the headboard, shirtless, with our son laying on his chest and I swear it's the most handsome I've ever seen him. I love Leati Anoa'i the man, but I love Le Anoa'i the dad so much more. My husband is the most amazing and doting father, I can't wait to see him with the boys as they grow. It's going to be the best thing ever.

"Mi amor, it's fine. Tell the twins to come. Dad and Gia are waiting too, my family in Orlando, Kody, Anna, it's a long list of people that wanna met our boys. They're our village." I smiled.

"That's good, the twins and Jon have been blowing up my messages."

"The godparents are ready and need to meet them in the flesh. Renee and Trin have been more subtle about asking me." I said.

"That they are, I swear they're a bigger pain in the ass now than they were before." he chuckled.

"They understood that we wanted some time alone with them. They're home now and it's time for them to meet the extended family."

"Our boys." he sighed. "We have our boys safe and at home. They've been here and slept in their crib and they met their grandparents. Our family is home."

"Our family is complete." I agreed.

"That it is and I can't thank you enough."

"Mi amor, when do you go back to work?" I asked.

"I don't even want to think about that. I'm not ready."

"I know." I smiled softly.

"I've got about another month I can stretch it out. What about you?"

"I have no idea. I'm gonna start working out in a month. I wanna talk to Colby about some Deadboys routines but other than that, I really don't know. I miss it so much but I don't know how I'll ever be ready to leave them."

"You don't have to." he said, keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Leati Anoa'i, I'm not staying home."

"I'm not telling you not to come back, just suggesting that maybe you wait a year ... or two." he said.

"Doubtful, baby, you didn't marry a stay-at-home mom and you know it. Where is this even coming from? Last time we had this conversation before the twins arrived, you said you were okay with me going back." I argued.

"That was before ..."

"Le, can we come back to this later? I don't want to argue about this now, it's too late. It makes no sense now because it'll still be at least, a few months until I'm ready. I don't want to do this right now." I asked.

"Just think about it." he said.

"Uhum ..."

"Sarcastic ass." he chuckled.

"You like this a... butt. Watch your language." I laughed.

"I do love it. I really do."

"Pervert."

"Hey, that a ... butt is partly why we're in this situation right now." he said, laughing a deep rumbling laugh that startled Ian. "Sorry little man." Le quickly soothed.

"Yeah, I know. I remember when we first started to hang out and I'd catch you staring all of the time." I smiled.

"Not my finest moments but you're beautiful so it's hard not to stare. And I put a ring on it so I get to stare all of the time."

"Le ..." I blushed before he interrupted.

"I'm serious. Everyone knows you're hot because it's as clear as day but that honestly doesn't even scratch the surface. You're beautiful because of your smile and the way that you treat people. You're stunning because of your heart, how you love. You're my total package." he said, cupping my cheek and leaning over to kiss me.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you. You, Leati Joseph Anoa'i, are my absolute total package." I sniffled.

"I love you, momma." he smiled.

"I love you so much, mi amor."

"They're asleep, let's put them in the crib."

"I don't want to." I pouted.

"Babe ..."

"Do you really want to lay him down?"

"Nah, not really, they can stay for a bit longer." he said, leaning back against the headboard.

"They're so calm, your mom said you were an easy baby too." I smiled.

"Yeah, they definitely don't get it from you." he chuckled.

"Definitely not, mom shares the stories all of the time."

"You gonna call your dad tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I have to see when he can make the trip out here with Gia and the kids. Are you gonna call the twins?"

"They're in New York right now, but I'll let them know that you're ready. I'll just ask them to let me know first, I don't want too many people here at once." he said, making me smile again. "What?"

"Just listening to my sexy husband be a sexy daddy. You're a DILF!" I giggled.

"This month needs to pass faster." he growled.

"Well, technically it's three weeks now."

"Ariana ..."

"Three more weeks husband, can you hold out?"

"I can ... I think." he sighed.

When the boys fell asleep, we laid them in the crib and we laid down too. They were up every two hours but I feel like tonight went a little easier. Little by little our days got easier as we finally figured out a routine that works. I also insisted on doing some things alone because I have to figure it out before he leaves, I don't want to wait and panic my way through it.

The godparents finally came to meet the babies in person and after we hit the month mark, mom and Cassie left. All of the aunts and uncles passed through, bringing more gifts with them each visit. I don't know what we're gonna do with all of it. These kids are so blessed, that's the most I can say, so blessed and spoiled. There's no other way to put it.