Chapter 23

He stood in the nursery, his nightly routine, and I walked into our bathroom. I got into the hot shower first but Le wasn't far behind. As soon as he got in, I felt his lips on my neck and his arms around my waist.

"Hey, daddy." I moaned softly.

"Hey momma, babies are asleep and so is Jojo."

"Hmm, so the adults get to play now." I said, reaching behind me to stroke him.

"Arianna ..." he groaned, thrusting into my hand.

"Yes ..."

I turned around to kiss his chest and neck, while I continued to stroke him.

"Baby, don't start ..."

"My doctor gave me the green light."

"What?"

"My doctor said I can ..."

My words were cut off when he picked me up and kissed me, pressing me against the wall. It feels good, there's no denying that.

"You telling me that I get to sex up my wife again?" he growled, rolling his hips to rub his hardness against me.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned softly.

He put me back on my feet and kneeled down himself, getting down on one knee. Before I could ask why he lifted my leg over his shoulder and dove into my pussy like a man starved. I couldn't contain the orgasm, it built so quickly in me after he thrust two fingers into me. Le basically held me up as my one stabilizing knee gave out, he rapidly flicked his tongue over my clit pushing me to a mind-blowing orgasm with just his mouth and fingers. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged, moaning when he groaned. In no time, a second orgasm ripped through me and he looked up at me with a smug, wolfish grin before getting up and picking me up at the same time.

"Baby, mi amor ..."

"You want more momma?" he asked, rubbing the head of his dick over my already sensitive clit.

"I always do." I replied, kissing his neck.

That first thrust was delicious, a mix of that pain that's oh so good and the amazing pleasure that accompanies. He always hits all the right spots and after my third orgasm, Le came too. We washed each other off and as soon as we were dry, he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. I reached out to him but he stepped away.

"Baby, I want to ..."

"As much as I want to feel that pretty mouth on my dick, I know what you need. Hands and knees Ariana, take this dick, momma." he growled.

My husband stood behind me, stroking himself as I rolled over. I know my husband and I know what he likes so I arched my back, laid on the mattress, and raised my ass. His groan made me smile and that smile turned into a long, drawn-out moan when he grabbed my hips and thrust into me slowly until he bottomed out. His hips flush against my ass.

"Le ..."

"I got you baby."

He made me orgasm two more times before pulling me up, one hand wrapped around my throat softly, his other hand moved down my body. He brushed my clit, making me orgasm one last time before releasing into me quickly after. Both of us fell onto the bed after he pulled out, sweaty and panting.

"Mi amor ..." I sighed, turning to look at his smiling face.

"You drained me of all my bodily fluids." he said.

"Yeah, you pumped it all into me." I smiled.

He got up laughing, comfortable in his nakedness, and grabbed two waters from the mini-fridge in the closet.

"We're gonna need another shower." he chuckled as I guzzled my water.

"That we will ... after round two!" I smiled.

After another, slower round of love-making, he picked me up and carried me to our shower. We washed each other up before laying back down and getting comfortable, Le in his boxers and me in one of his t-shirts. I sat up against the headboard looking at my calendar on my phone and Le laid his head on my lap. We won't have many more nights like this starting soon, so I put my phone down and brushed his hair away from that handsome face.

"Babe ..." he suddenly started to say as he channel surfed.

"What's up, mi amor?"

"How do you feel about the boys being online? Their pictures?" he asked.

"I know you did a campaign with Jojo when she was little but for as long as we can, I'd prefer to keep them offline. I don't want to submit them to all of that negativity. I mean ... if you want to we can talk about it but ..."

"No, that's perfectly fine with me. I was thinking the same." he sighed in relief.

"Babe, can I ask you something?"

"You just did but go ahead." he smiled when I flicked his nose.

"Le, I want to go back to work as soon as I can. Why don't you want me to go back?"

"Ariana ..."

"I have a right to ask and to know, we need to talk about this. Why don't you want me to go back to work?"

"Baby, it's not that I don't want you to work." he said, sitting up.

"Then what is it?" I asked, honestly curious about his answer.

"I missed out on so many important moments with Joelle, so many things I should have been home for. I don't want you to miss out on anything. There's also the fact that I would love for the three of my kids to grow up together."

"Mi amor, they are going to grow up together. I want nothing more than for them to have a great childhood together, for them to have the best sibling relationship ever. Me going back to work wouldn't change that." I told him.

"What about missing out?"

"I want to bring them with us on the road as much as we can."

"And Jojo?"

"I honestly wish we could take her too. It would be really amazing for us to travel together." I smiled.

"That would be really great. Let's say that you start soon, who would watch the twins?" he asked.

"That is something we'd have to settle on together, I wouldn't make that big of a choice without your input and approval."

"Okay, well, we can bring this up again. Once you feel like you're closer to being ready and then we can look into our options. I'll talk to mom and Matt about taking care of Jojo again while we're on the road."

"Do you think she'd like homeschooling?" I asked him.

"That's very tempting but she enjoys school too much. So, a later date?"

"A later date, that's fair." I agreed.

"I love you, babe." he smiled.

"Te amo mas, mi amor." I smiled back, letting myself slide down to my pillow as he kissed me.

As we got comfortable, turned the tv on, and snuggled in, the beautifully discontent duo of shrill baby cries rang over the monitor. Both of us just laughed before getting up to walk into the nursery. As soon as the babies hit their month mark, we put both cribs in the nursery, but they still wake up a few times at night. I enjoy my night cuddles with them.