Chapter 39

Feeling my legs a little shaky already, I moved up to the pillow and hooked my hands over it. Le kissed me softly, then his lips started their descent down my neck and between my breasts. There are permanent marks that prove I created life and I'm proud of my tiger stripes. He kissed every single one. He paid equal attention to both breasts and I squirmed trying to keep my hands on the pillow. Which was his intent, to see me squirm and possibly break his rules. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good funishment, but I intend to behave tonight.

His beard was a delicious scratch against my skin as he moved over my body, his lips and tongue soothing the sting. Once again he kissed my stretch marks on my hips and stomach, lowing on the marks our babies gave me. My moans spilled through my lips, the pants and harsh breaths serving as his encouragement to continue. That's all the noise I could make, anyway.

When his mouth, his tongue finally moved where I wanted ... where I needed him, my arms shook from the effort to keep them in place, to not touch him. The smug look in his eyes told me that he knew of my delicate situation and he worked hard to make me break. When his fingers joined his tongue, one then two, the wanton moan came from somewhere deep inside of me. He made me orgasm three times before getting fully naked himself. Listen, my husband is an absolute work of fucking art.

"My good girl." he said as he hovered over me.

My heart was racing, my skin felt like a live wire, and I am extremely overstimulated but I don't want him to stop. The brush of his hair over my breasts, my shoulders, his lips moving up my body, it all shot straight to my core. My breath came in short pants then I lost it all again when he kissed me. With his knee, he nudged my legs open and kneeled there. I moaned softly as his hands moved up my arms to lace our fingers together and bring my hands back down.

"Mi amor ..." I moaned.

"I know baby, I got you. Just one more, gimme one more baby." he said.

Within a few seconds he thrust into me, I knew I wouldn't last and I didn't. My orgasm washed through me quickly and as I tried to relax my husband pulled away. Tonight is our night so I got up on shaky knees to kiss him then turn around and bend over.

"Jesus, that ass. You got one more in you?" He asked as he palmed said ass.

I know that he'll stop now if I say I'm spent but he didn't orgasm and I want him to enjoy our time alone just as much as I am.

"Yes, my tribal chief." I smirked.

"Fuck." he groaned as he sunk into me again.

This is one of his top 2 positions and I seriously enjoy it as well. I tried my best to hold out and pace myself but my husband knows my body too well. I found myself hurtling over that shaky peak just seconds before he did. He pulled away from me and fell on the bed by my side breathing just as hard as I was.

"I love you." I said, turning to kiss his sweaty shoulder.

"Baby, I love you so fucking much. Shower?"

"I can't walk." I told him, making him smile.

"I got you baby, shower?" he asked again as he picked me up.

"Shower." I smiled.

After a hot shower, we just cuddled in bed together until we fell asleep. I enjoyed the international tour, I always do because they're so busy but so much fun. Normally ... before - I'd be ready and excited to go straight to work, right on to the next show. Now? I just want to go home and cuddle my babies. Going back to work made me extremely happy but not happier than just living in the moment with our little family. We got the best flight that we could but we're still going to arrive late, risking missing bedtime. Thankfully, we have the best family and they know us very well.