Chapter 41

The twins' second birthday this summer was a much smaller affair. Just our family and closest friends, and it was a success. We invited Galina, she came with her new man and their baby, and it made Jojo so happy. Le and I were happy to have them there and to be able to have a better relationship with them in general. The twins were loving on the baby, I mean they brought her all of their toys. It was a good day for our family.

After that was Money in the Bank, a lot of fun too. The twins defeated the Mysterios, I won the Money in the Bank women's match for the briefcase, and Le defeated Edge again with some assistance from us and surprisingly enough, from Seth Rollins. The Mysterios made an appearance to thwart the twins, but I was left with the space and time to interfere for my husband which resulted in a win.

Summerslam is one of the big 4 pay-per-view events every year. All events are important but the big 4 are the attention grabbers; Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, and Survivor Series. Le and John Cena had a lot of build-up towards this, the twins were still feuding with Dom and Rey Mysterio, and I have my own plans for tonight. I love these big energy, big drama, adrenaline-filled events. It's so much fun, I mean, who gets happy about getting their ass handed to them ... wrestlers do. We're not the only ones who enjoy this, but we're here tonight so I'm focused on us.

"Are you guys ready for tonight?" Jojo asked.

I was so happy when Mom and Mel walked in with Jojo as well as the twins. I love having all of my babies with me. Jojo ran into the room and my arms while the twins toddled their way over to their dad. Those boys absolutely adore their dad and that adoration is returned tenfold. My family is my blessing.

"I'm ready." Le said, picking her up and smothering her in kisses.

"I'm ready." I smiled.

"Where are the twins?" Mel asked.

"They'll be here soon enough to see the babies. You wanna go for a walk? Get something from catering for the kids?" I asked, noting the boys were getting hungry.

I stopped breastfeeding just a little bit before they hit two and it feels weird but I'm lucky to have had that chance for as long as I did. Now they're a little obsessed with watermelons and grapes and lots of different fruits, which is good for me. They're not all that fond of veggies but love broccoli so I'll take my mom wins where I get them.

"Yeah, let's go walk around." she said. "Babies or no babies?"

Turning around, I saw my husband holding one of our sons and his cousin walked in, grabbing the other. Le just looked at me and nodded, so I know they're all good.

"No babies, let them have some guy time. Jojo, you wanna come get some food?" I asked her.

"I'm okay, mommy." she said, sitting on the sofa with her book.

She's been reading a lot lately, and I love that for her. Le and I have been talking about making a small library at home because I love to read as well. I don't want to extend the house, there's no need for another room for this. There's enough space in the kid's playroom to get some bookshelves and a nice comfy chair.

"How are you doing?" I asked my sister, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm good, it was a lot to get used to, but it's so much fun." she said.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" I asked, turning her to look her in the eyes.

"I'm positive. The constant travel and getting used to the crazy hours was a learning curve, but I wouldn't be able to see half the places I have without you and Le. I absolutely love being with the babies and teaching Jojo Spanish and all of the time that I get to spend with you." she smiled.