Chapter 40

"Me?" Jon asked.

"You're a hunk baby, I married a DILF." Renee said.

"Oh, I really do think this is the best FaceTime call we've ever had." I wheezed, as my tears fell from the hysterical laughter.

Le picked Aiden up and grumbled under his breath.

"Holy shit, sorry kids, I'm a DILF." Jon said and the look of pure astonishment on his face made me laugh again.

"Joe Anoa'i is a sweet, innocent, naive boy being corrupted by his wayward wife." Colby laughed.

"Slow your roll, Rollins. He's not as innocent or naive as you think. There's a reason we have twins and I'm back on the pill." I smiled, making the guys holler and Le cover my mouth with his hand.

"My man." Jon and Colby chorused.

"You don't seem surprised." Jon said to his wife.

"Because I'm not." Renee smirked.

"She's not." I added.

"Ari ..." Le started to say.

"Who do you think I talk to?"

"Renee ..." Jon said.

"You better not cheat on her ... ever." I smiled.

"Alright, change of topic. We gotta get together and do something with all of the kids." Le said.

"We really do." Renee smiled.

"Oh! Party in Pensacola." I suggested.

"The where is the easiest part. Now we gotta spend another 3 months figuring out a when." Colby laughed and so did the rest of us because we all know he's not lying.

"We'll figure something out." Le smiled.

"Hey, where's Jojo?" Renee asked.

"With her mom." I replied, making funny faces for Ian.

"I always miss her." she pouted.

We were on the call for about 45 minutes and it was great. There was so much laughter and smiles and baby updates. Jon and Renee are missed greatly but I'm really happy that they're happier where they're at right now. By the time we finished, we had a possible date for a family party next month. We'll see how that goes.

"Alright Mel, in 3 days we set off for the next 2 weeks. Make sure you pack enough." Le told my sister.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Texas, Colorado, Oregon, Iowa, Washington, and Vegas. Then we come back to St. Petersberg for Elimination Chamber." I said.

"Alright all weather packing." she said.

"Pretty much." I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm gonna start packing now. You two good?"

"Yeah, we got them. Go." Le said, laughing when she ran out.

"You know, I sometimes still can't believe that we made these little cuties. Like, how lucky am I to be their momma?" I muttered as Ian cuddled into my chest.

"No, I think they're the lucky ones to get to call you momma. I know that I'm the luckiest to call you my wife." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me.

"You two are so fucking cute, it's nauseating." Mel suddenly said.

"Hater, you're just jelly." I smiled.

"Screw you, Ari."

"I will, later tonight." Le said.