Chapter 28

After Jojo finished her homework, Le told us to get dressed because he wants to take us all out to dinner. Mel was showing out for sure, but honestly, it's the same stuff that she does when he's not here. She helped with the twins and Jojo all evening, even after the restaurant, while we went for a walk and then helped me with bath time when we got home.

"You know, I'm glad that you have Mel here. She really does help a lot." Le said after we laid the twins down.

"She's been a Godsend, which brings me to a conversation we had."

"Alright, spill it." he chuckled, pulling me down to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Mel wants to drop out of her college course and complete a beauty course online." I told him.

"What?"

"That's not all."

"Oh boy, what else?" he chuckled again.

I could read the emotions passing over his face as I told him the rest of Mel's big, beautiful babysitting idea. Curiosity, apprehension, exhaustion, and surprise amongst the clearest.

"Aria ..." he sighed.

"She brought it up to me, I never mentioned it."

"She wants to stay here or travel?" he asked.

"Either but I'd prefer to have them on the road with me." I told him.

"Are you ready?"

"Not at all but in the meantime, if you agree, we can figure out the logistics on how to make it all work. I already told her that I had to talk to you but that still wasn't a promise. She's really good with them and we already trust her."

"What did your mom and Marcus say?"

"Mom was hysterical so I couldn't understand half of her words and Marcus supports his daughter's decisions as long as she's not turning into a party girl and she's actually getting real work experience."

"A party girl she sure isn't, even if she didn't like her school course, she was very dedicated to it anyway. Got good grades and maintained her GPA. I'd prefer her over a stranger, that's for sure." he said and for a second, I'm feeling the same excitement.

"I wish we could homeschool Jojo. That way we could get a travel bus and just drive with the family. Hell, we could probably get the twins and Trin to hop on the idea too." I laughed.

"Babe, are you serious?" Le asked, shooting me a curious look.

"What? No, that was just a joke." I laughed.

"It's not a bad idea though." he said, surprising me.

"Mi amor, are you serious?" I asked.

"I'd have to look into it, compare space and price. It isn't a bad idea at all." he said.

"Well, that's a surprise."

"We can talk about the bus, Mel, and homeschooling tomorrow. Come on momma, I'ma take care of my wife." he said, picking me up.

"You gonna sex me up good, daddy?"

"Hell yeah." he growled when I started kissing his neck.

"Mi amor ..."

"I got you baby." he smiled, dropping me on our bed.

He absolutely took very good care of me. The man is a beast in the sheets and I'm always very satisfied and satiated. He's so tender at the same time in his lovemaking, it's like nothing I've ever felt before.