Chapter 11

"I was just waiting for you to ask." he said.

"I wasn't asking you to carry me." I argued.

"I know but I'll take any and every excuse to have you in my arms." he said, nuzzling his nose against mine.

"You don't need an excuse." I said as I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Maybe not an excuse but I need to earn it."

"Big Dog! Looks like you're out of the dog house." Jon shouted.

"Jon!" Trinity sighed, hitting her husband. "You okay sis?" she worriedly asked me.

"Yeah, my feet hurt and instead of helping take the shoes off, he just decided to pick me up." I happily sighed while laying my head on his shoulder.

"Awe!"

"Uce, you're making the rest of us look bad." Jon complained.

"Work harder. 'Night Trin." Le said.

"G'night." the couple chorused.

When we got to my room, Le opened the door and sat me on the sofa before bending down to take my shoes off.

"That feels amazing but I can't wait to be able to wear heels like a normal human again." I said.

"Normal humans don't wear those skyscrapers." he argued.

"No cracks on my heels." I said.

I got up and grabbed the suit jacket that he carelessly threw on the table and hung it up in the closet with my clothes. He was just watching me move around again as I put my things away and got my pajamas out for my last bath of the day. I take like 100 now.

"We'll be here for at least three more days, you can unpack your things. Can you help me . . ."

Before I finished the question he was behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck and his fingers felt like fire on my back. As soon as he finished, I took off to the bathroom and took a cool shower to calm my raging hormones. My pajama consisted of an oversized Dean Ambrose t-shirt, that isn't as long as it used to be thanks to twin boys. Le just stared at me again while I brushed my hair and scrolled through the many pictures I took today.

My day has been absolutely amazing, so many of these pictures will be printed. The gender reveal was absolutely amazing, Trin made it so great and I know that neither of us will forget it. When Le went to shower, I got up from the bed to pull the comforter down. I'm not tired anymore so I sat up against a mountain of pillows against the headboard and turned on Friends.

"Babe? Will you . . ." Le walked out of the bathroom shirtless and holding my brush.

Ever since that first time he let me brush his hair, I realized I really enjoy messing with his hair and he really likes my hairbrushes. So now he asks me to brush his hair on a normal basis, it's a win-win in my book.

"Of course."

After I detangled and brushed his hair, I got comfortable in bed again but this time laying down. My husband hesitated before laying down next to me, so to make things easier I snuggled up to his side. His relieved sigh was music to my ears as his arm tightened around me. I drifted off to sleep as he traced patterns on my belly and spoke to my twins. The last thing I remember is him saying 'daddy will always be here to catch you if you fall'.

I woke up in the morning with my back pressed against my husband's chest and his arm over my large belly. The comfort and warmth are real and his soft snores lulled me right back to sleep. When I woke up again, Le was rubbing my belly and talking to the twins again.