Chapter 13

My anxiety is elevating and everyone knows. Le, Jojo, and I stood in gorilla, wrapped up in each other. I know he can feel my shaking hands but at this point, there's nothing either of us can do about this. When his music came on, he kissed Jojo, kissed me, then he dropped to one knee and kissed my belly. The match was gruesome and when Le started bleeding Lisa had to take Jojo to the locker room. Here we go again.

"Jon, did you know? Why didn't he tell me he had a blade?" I asked.

"Ari, he didn't take a blade with him." Colby said.

"What?"

"Hey now, sit down." Jon said.

"All of that blood . . ."

"They're changing again." Josh said, referring to the many different chants the crowd was calling out against this match.

"They can have CM Punk for all I care. This is fucking awful." I agreed.

"He's going for another spear." Sika said.

That spear was countered into a sixth F-5 for Lesnar to retain. The guys wouldn't let me go to the ring so the twins went down with the medics. Sika stood with me, he kept me seated even after my husband came through the back and went straight to the medical room. He helped me up and Brock walked by as I was walking.

"Congratulations on the twins." he said gruffly.

Before I could reply, I looked down and saw Le's blood on his arm. All of the fire was gone, Sike saw, he and my father turned me away and led me down the hallway. I stopped before we could walk into the medical bay, I turned away from the door and placed both hands on my belly.

"Ari? Are you okay?" my dad asked.

"The babies? Are you okay?" Sika asked.

"This is never going to end, is it?" I sniffled, wiping away the tears as they fell.

"Ariana . . ." my dad started.

"This is going to be the feud that never ends. I'm not going in there."

"Ariana . . ." Sika started.

"The outcome of this match was exactly what I knew it would be, with my husband losing . . . again. I don't want to see his blood-soaked clothes or his blood-matted hair. You can check on him."

After that, I turned away and went back to his locker room. Gia, Lisa, and my sleepy but anxious little butterfly all jumped up when I walked in.

"Is he okay?" Lisa asked.

"Are you okay?" Gia asked.

"Where's daddy?" Jojo asked.

"He's with the doctors and he lost. I'll be fine and Jojo, sweetie, he's with the doctors, and they'll take good care of him. We're gonna go back to the hotel, ok?" I said.

"You're leaving?" Lisa asked as I started to grab my things.

"You didn't see him, did you?" Gia softly asked.

"Yes, we're leaving and no, I didn't. It's late, we're tired and she doesn't need to see him like that. I don't want to see him like that." I told them.

"But . . ."

"You don't have to leave, we'll be fine. Jojo, say good night chiquita."

"Good night nana." she yawned and I had to fight the urge to pick her up. I hope she doesn't fall asleep on me, the ride isn't very long.

Security accompanied me to the car and Jojo fell asleep five minutes in. I pulled up to the valet and smiled at the men of the New Day who just got out of their SUV in front of me.