Chapter 34

He silenced me with his lips and thoroughly satisfied all of my naughty pleasures. I mean, he always does though, our sex life is amazing, even with three kids. The next day we spoke to Stephanie and Paul about the offer and our plans. I'm not surprised that they're okay with it, it's more exposure and more exposure means more money. Especially when they're cashing in on their sick cash cow.

Le spoke to Dwayne and made the arrangements for us all to travel to Hawaii. Mel and my husband are really, really jazzed about this and I want to be. It's just the mom anxiety that's got me in a chokehold and I ... I just don't know how to shake it. That's how I found myself on a private plane to Hawaii a week after Thanksgiving.

"Babe, are you okay?" Le asked after we got on the plane.

"Yeah."

"No she's not." Mel and Jojo said.

"I'm nervous." I admitted as Ian babbled in my arms.

"So far they're good, Aiden is still sleeping." Mel said.

"The first time is always hard on mom, you're doing fine." Sika said.

"Thanks, tama."

I did a lot of research before traveling with the boys, and asked for tips and tricks from friends and the reliable question box on Instagram. In all honesty, I did get some good stuff from everywhere and I'm super grateful. Taking those tips into account, I bought noise-canceling headphones for the boys and put them on both of them, even my sleeping baby and I nursed Ian. He was a little uncomfortable during take-off but settled down quickly enough and fell asleep.

"We blinked and six months passed." my husband said after sitting next to me.

"Six of the happiest months of my life." I smiled into the kiss he pressed to my lips.

"What do you say, we doing this again?"

"As me in 3-4 years." I replied, making him laugh.

"I love you lalelei, you and our family. None of this would be possible without you."

"Te amo mas. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel really good, but I'll slow it down if I get tired. I promise." he smiled.

Traveling was easier than I expected. The boys did really well and as soon as we landed, we stopped to get pampers and a couple of other things. Dwayne said he would set us up with living arrangements since there are so many of us. I expected something small, but this place is enormous. Dwayne Johnson doesn't do anything small, I should've known that.

"Uso, you made it! Welcome to Hawaii, uncle, welcome." Dwayne said, walking over to us.

"This place is beautiful." Mel said.

She's calm right now but I know that she's losing it on the inside. I was like that too the first time I met Dwayne.

"Wait until you see the sunset." he said, winking at her.

"Hey Joe." Dwayne's wife said.

"How are you, Lauren?" my husband smiled, kissing her cheek.

"A big family affair, huh?" Sika smiled.

"Might as well make it big, come on, let me show you all to your rooms. Mom's in the back sitting on the balcony." Dwayne smiled back.

The man is the best host ever. The first few days he planned tourist things for us to do and cultural events for us to participate in. Some of the most beautiful things I've ever seen before, this is a man proud of his culture and that is beautiful to see. Then it came time to film and that got both me and my husband excited.