Chapter 29

"I am a lucky man." My husband said when I walked into the living room.

"Are you sure you just had twins?" Sika asked.

"I remember the labor. Jojo, sweetie, you behave for your nana and tama." I said, kissing her forehead.

"You look pretty, mommy." she said, yawning softly.

"Thank you, mariposita. Sika, Patricia, are you sure ..."

"Go! Both of you deserve a night on the town." Patricia insisted.

"Alright, you ready babe?" I asked my husband.

"Am I ever! Let's go momma, I'm gonna show you off for a while." he smiled, lacing our fingers together.

"Where are we going?"I asked when we got in the car.

"You wanna go to Aladdin's?" he asked.

"Oh! Yeah, let's go there."

"Alright, let's have some fun."

When we got to the nightclub, I saw Trin, the twins, Mercedes and her husband, and a few other friends from work. I turned and smiled at my husband, who just winked at me. Turns out there was a house show close by and he just wanted me to have some fun with our friends and work-family. In all honesty, I needed this, I don't know how Le knew but my husband always does. We had the best time, I enjoyed myself in a way that I haven't since my pre-preggo time. While I do miss hanging out, I love the life that I have now so much more.

"Now I know you didn't just give birth to two baby boys." Mercedes said as we went in on some street tacos after the club.

"Right! This girl looks amazing!" Ashley said, better known as Dana Brooks.

"Thank you! I sure remember those hours in labor." I smiled.

"She's amazing." Le said, kissing my cheek.

"Alright you two, we need pictures." Mercedes said.

"These babies are just adorable and yes, I'm a biased as fuck godmother." Trinity smiled.

"Here." I smiled again, handing over my phone.

"Look at them!" Mercedes and Ashley squealed.

"Hey, I don't have these." Trin argued.

"Wait a minute, why don't we have these?" Jon jumped in.

"These are from yesterday and today." I said.

"We finally put them in the pool." Le happily stated.

"That's a proud poppa." Mercedes husband said.

"Oh yeah!"

"Well hell, look at you." Ashley said, scrolling past a picture of me in my bikini.

"I haven't seen that." My husband said, grabbing my phone.

"I have." Trin said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I sent that to Colby, he says I'm making really good progress. Still gotta finish working of some of this baby belly. It gave me curves in the good places." I said, wiggling my hips a little.

"All the good places. You look amazing." Le said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Girl stop it! You just had two babies pushed out your vag. You can take your time." Trin argued.

"Nah, Ari is ready to get back to work." Jon smiled.

"I love all three of my babies, but hell yeah I'm ready to get back." I happy sighed.