Chapter 7 "Is the old (y/n) back?"

'I stood in a dark ally like place, a bit bigger. There were some dim lights around the place. I turned around looking over the place when a person stood up, back against me.
"Hey are you okey?" I carefully walked up to the person. They slowly turned around. Reveling Newt. He looked a bit older though. But the most prominent thing I noticed was veins. Black veins, covering his face. Just like if he'd been stung. Eyes showing nothing but darkness and black like spit covering his chin.
"Newt?..." Just as I stepped closer he charged at me. I ducked him, causing him to fall over but he quickly stood. Charging at me again. This time he came on top of me, holding his hands in a choke grip around my throat.
As his grip stayed on my throat the air coming through my air ways lessened. Causing me to wheeze for air. Trying to scramble his hands of me. But as if he came back to consciousness the grip loosened around my throat. He breathed heavily as I took in the air I fought for.
"(y/n)? I'm sorry (y/n/n)..."
"It okey..." But as I said that he grabbed a gun and pointed on his head. I screamed and hit it out of his hands. He got back into the weird state he was in before and I fought him off me.
He stood once again and took out a knife. Looking at it then at me. As he tried to stab me with it as he closed in on me. I stumbled backwards only for him to swing one last time. But it didn't hit me. It went right in his chest.
As he stumbled backwards a small smile cracked on his lips.'

"(y/n)?" You opened your eyes fast and sat up. You looked around to see you were still by the tree, it still being dark out.
"Whoa, ya okey?" Turning to your side you saw Newt with a worried look on his face. You put your face in your hands and felt the tears prick the corner of your eyes.
"Okey, your not okey..." Newt moved closer to you, laying a hand on your shoulder. You lifted your face and turned, looking at him. When you looked at him you saw he was alive and not dead like in your dream. Out of relief you threw your hands around him. Newt was a littel taken aback by the sudden hug but slowly put his arms around you, hugging you.
"Don't do that..." You mumbled quietly. He laughed softly.
"Do what?" There was a silence. Making Newt realize it was not something good at all.
"Don't die like that..." You let go of the hug, seeing Newt look at you with a worried look.
"Where did you get that from? I won't die." You averted your eyes from him and sighed.
"I-... In my dream I just had, it was like you were stung but worse. You and I like fought and then you just... stabbed yourself..." Newt was in shock. You'd never really been like this and it was new for Newt to see you on the verge of tears. You had a problem with that when you got nightmares you had really bad once. Just like this one.

Newt bought you in for another hug and didn't say anything. He rested his chin on the top of your head, rubbing your back in a comforting manner. The two of you just sat there in the drak and hugged. As you didn't let go Newt leaned back a littel so he rested his back on the tree. Your arms loosened a bit and Newt thought you were letting go. But when he looked down he saw you fast asleep. He smiled to himself and fell asleep again.

In the morning:
Gally had been looking for you. He had been awake for some time and went to wake you, Newt and Minho up. But when he came to your hammocks he found your and Newt's empty. He'd though you just gone to start work before breakfast but when he didn't find you there he took it upon himself to look for you, and Newt of course. That's how he'd found you and Newt snuggled up next to each other by your meeting place. Newt hugging you, you just kinda laying there.

Gally poked Newt's leg with his foot. Tying to wake him up. When that didn't work he, not hard but hard enough to wake him kicked Newt's foot. Causing the boy to wake up immediately.
Newt groggingly looked around and spotted Gally in front of the two of you. He rubbed the tiredness of his eyes.
"What the hell was that?" Newt asked tiredly.
"Get up." Gally puased and looked over at you. "And wake her up." He gave Newt a look and walked away.