Chapter 13 "Are we?"

Your third day at the facility: (just to clear up)
"What's even the stoys behind those two?" Thomas pointed towards you and Newt who were looking through your sketch book in the room.
"What do you mean?" Winston questioned.
"I mean, they seem close. What's the story behind them?" Thomas sighed sitting back in his chair. While looking over at you and Newt sitting on his bed.
"That's a long story." Minho glanced over at Thomas.
"I have time!" Frypan and Winston sat in place getting ready on the story.
"So, when (y/n) came up the box it was just like something between the two clicked. They got along very well. Then about a month after she came up there was this incident... and I think that just brought the two even closer, since then they've been inseparable." Minho told.
"And then Newt started to like (y/n)." Frypan smirked, making sure the two of you didn't hear him.
Thomas looked over to see you smiling at something while Newt had an arm around your waist. He felt himself getting jealous.
"And (y/n) likes Newt?" Thomas turned back to the three boys.
"That's the big question, we don't know. But it's obvious she has a thing for him." Frypan smiled. Winston and Frypan stood up and walked away. Leaving Thomas with Minho. Minho eyed Thomas curiously.
"Why all the questions?"
"I mean she's kinda sweet-" Minho cut of Thomas.
"Woah, where did that come from. Didn't you say you and Teresa had something?"
"We did but... I don't know." Thomas sighed rubbing the back of his neck.
"If you consider Newt a good friend then you let him have (y/n)." Thomas got frustrated at this. Minho also stood and patted Thomas on the back walking over to his bed.

You turned page in your sketch book. Looking over the drawing and facts about the person. Newt sat next to you, his arm around your waist as he too was interested to look through it. Turning side once again you stopped at the sight. A drawing with the name 'Gally' covered the page. You had just started to adjust to him being gone but seeing a younger him was hard.
"Love? Ya okey?" Newt tilted his head looking at you. You took up the pencil laying on Newt's bed. Right under were it stood when he disappeared you wrote:
'Dead since three days ago'
Newt watched as you wrote it and let out a sigh. Taking out the pencil from your hand and closing the book. He gave you a light hug from the side.
"Hey isn't it time for dinner soon?" Newt heard Winston question. He let go of you and the two of you climbed down.
"Yeah it is!" Newt said as he had climbed down from his bed. You walked over to your bed and put the book down on it.
"Well I'm hungry!" Minho chirped in. Jumping to his feet.
"You always are." Newt rolled his eyes, causing you to smiled. You made your way over to them.
As you were about to make your way out you looked to see Thomas deep in though by on of the tables. You scrunched your eyebrows and stopped.
"You coming Thomas?" He looked up at your call and nodded standing up.

You lifted your tray over to the table. Looking around the cafeteria you saw a couple of girls looking at the boys who had been quicker than you on taking food. Rolling your eyes you walked over to the guys. Placing your tray down on the table, sitting next to Newt and Thomas. Minho sitting right in front of you.
"Where's Teresa?" You questioned the boys.
"When we got here she got taken away by some people." Thomas explained to you. You furrowed your eyebrows and pointed to the door that was heavily guarded. Earing a nods from all the guys.
Just as you were gonna take a bite of your food a group of girls made their way over to you. They stopped by your table, just standing there. Newt looked at them confused, the others mirroring him.
"Hi, we're wondering if you wanted to sit with us girls instead of these boys?" One of the girls said as you looked up at them. You scanned them and saw everyone of them having eyes on the boys. You shook your head, no.
"Please, we want to ask some questions!" They whined. Clearing your throat and turning so you looked at them completely.
"No thanks, I rather sit here." You said plainly.
"Oh please-" You cut the girl off. "Listen if you want to talk to me come back when you aren't starring at my friends and have a clear mind. Because you don't seem so interested in me." You smiled sarcastically. All the boy had a hard time keeping it together.
The girls huffed and walked away. You rolling your eyes at them.