Chapter 32 "Good at playing guards"

The drill was going slow, slower than you wanted through the metal. All the kids was clearly getting a littel inpatient. You keept an close eye at the guards, most of them was still unconscious. But they clearly started to wake up.
"Yes, I'm in (y/n)!" Gally told you, a look of triumph OK his face.
"Good Gal!" You went over to him and helped open up the big metal door. It was heavy, but the two of you managed to open up the door completely. You walked inside. It wasn't a warm room, it was rather chilly. The room had small compartments in the walls. You went up to one of them and opened the small door. Inside you saw perfectly stacked serums. The viles were silver. You smiled.
"Gally the bag!" You turned to him. He picked the bag up and threw it over to you. You catched it with ease. You stared to fast but carefully put down the viles of serum down in the bag, making sure none of them broke. Emptying compartment after compartment.
Gally looked at the guards while you were taking the serums and putting them in the bag. He deliberated with himself if he should do something about the guards. He then cam eup with an idea.
"You," he pointed to one of the kids. "Help me tie them up." He told the girl and started to tie up the guards.
"With all of this serum we'll have enough to the whole safe haven!" You exclaimed from inside the vualt to Gally. Him and the girl tied the guards up tightly. Making sure it would be a struggle to get out.
"Hey (y/n), you done so you can help me?" Gally stood up and looked  in the vault to see you put down the last few viles.
"Yes, just done!" You smiled and held up the bag with the serums in. Walking out you put the bag down by the computers. You grin while walking over and stand in front of a guard. He scowls at you, making you snort. Gally comes over and grab him by his upper arms, you taking a hold of his legs. The two of you lift him up and take him in to the vault. You drop him on purpose. Smiling the two of you repeat the same process with the other four other guards. Also dropping them on purpose.
"You, guard this with your life" Gally tells one of the boys as he hands the boy the bag with serum. The boy nods.

Gally bends down and pick up your mask. The same one you'd dropped when kissing Newt. When he stood up you were counting over all of the kids to make sure no one was missing, well except for Minho. You finished counting and came to twenty-eight, just as many that Teresa told there was more than Minho. You walked up to Gally, he held out the mask for you. You smiled and took the mask from him. Putting it on after you moved the loose stands out of the way.
"Okey we stick together, just keep close to us." Gally told the kids while loading the gun.
"Alright, let's go!" You said while pulling down your mask, loading the gun. You made your way to the door, Gally and the kids following close by you.
You checked the corridor out side for other guards. None was there. You opened up the door and went out.
Gally and the kids started to run, you waited to be last and make sure the kids were not falling behind.
There wasn't much of an encounter with other guards. For the W.C.K.D building to be well secured just this particular level was not. As you didn't trust that the cameras wouldn't pick you guys up you shot some shots at the cameras asking sure they were out and showed back, if there was another place where the cameras was liked to.

You got to the garage. In the distance there was a bunch of guards. They stood by some cars, chatting away. Gally stopped all of you, you ran up to him to see what it was about.
"What's wrong?" You questioned in a low voice.
"Guards." He simply said to you. You peaked around the corner, watching the guards in the distance. Gally turned to the kids as you walked to the back where you'd been erlier.
"Keep low, okey." He told the kids, all of them nodded. Gally hunched down and started to run as fast as he could in the position. Kid after kid ran after him, Gally got to a wall where he could hid and kneeled down. Still holding his gun he keept telling the kids to stay low. When the last few kids started to run you ran after the last one of them. Holding your gun you made sure no one saw. When the last kid ran past the wall you stood up and ran normally. Gally stayed to make sure you also wasn't falling behind.
You started to run with all the kids onec again as you were safe for not being seen.
"Brenda, Brenda where are you were here!" Gally said in the walkie-talkie. You ran around another recorder and just then a bus came driving up. Stopping fright in front of you.
"Come on get in!" Brenda tells as she opens the window to the bus.
"Let's go!" You told the kids and ran up the other side of the bus. The kids rushed inside the bus as you and Gally told them to go in both in the front and back.
"Where's Thomas?" Brenda asked while smiling to make the kids feel safe.
"We thought he was here with you.!" You told her, both of your eyes widen in realization. Brenda starts to make her way out the bus but Gally stops her.
"No, stay with the kids. We'll go get them!" Gally tells her. Brenda nods, Gally nudges your side and motions for you to follow. You put down your mask and take a good grip of the gun. Nodding your head that you were done. He mirrored you and up down his mask over his face, also gripping his gun.
"Stay here! Just go if it's needed!" You tell Brenda before running off with Gally. The same way that Brenda came from as there was the same way out.

Later:
You and Gally had joined some guards. They had told you that there was two boys in the age of seventeen to nineteen that had gotten out another boy around their age. The two of you imminently understood that it was Newt, Minho and Thomas. The guards had told you taht they were in a room by the front, they had locked themselves in there. Janson wanted you to go to the front and be there if they got out. One way or another.
You and Gally walked with the three other guards, they were alert and seemed to know what they did. Just then in the distance you saw a window many levels up being smashed and something flying out of it.
"Come on men!" On of the guards said and keept a low profile, wanting to surprise the boys. You followed the guards, gripping onto your gun. All of a sudden three figures flew out the window, going down at an high speed and landing in the water.
"Keep low, we wanna catch the off guard!" The same guard said once more. You sneked up on the three boys.

They got out of the pool of water. Pushing themselves up and out the water. The chilly air made them freeze. Just when they had gotten up they were met by five guards. All of them pointing their guns at them. Newt and Minho looked around feeling defeated. Thomas looked at the guards like he was challenging them. Littel did they know that under two of the mask were you and Gally.
"You three don't move." On of the guards told them. Thomas started to reach for the gun attached to his leg.
"Aa aa, don't even think about it. Get on your knees hands in the air."
You and Gally quickly turned to the other guards and shot them quickly. Hitting the last one one time each. They fell to the ground, electricity going though their body. You lowered your gun as you were happy with what you've just done. The three boys look at you and Gally weirdly as the two of you start to approach them. You take your mask of, dropping it to the ground and throwing the big gun away too as it was put of ammunition.
"Gally? (y/n)?" Minho looks at the two of you when your masks was of.
"Minho," Gally looks up. "You guys are nuts."
"Minho!" You say and go up to the boy, embracing him in a hug. He is slow but returns the hug. You relate him and see his shocked face as he still looks as Gally.
"We'll explain later man!" Thomas tells Minho.
"We have to get going." You tell the boys while going over to Newt. Giving him a look that tell him to hold on, he smiles trying to reassure you and quickly peck your lips.
"She's right bu-" "What the hell was that?" Minho cuts Thomas of midsentence. All of you look at him confused.
"What was what?" You ask him. Looking around to see if there was anything around you that was out of the normal.
"Did he just kiss you?!" Minho questions shocked. You and Newt look at each other. Turning back to him and smiling sheepishly.
"You missed te whole thing erlier, they kissed right before these shanks went to get you. I thought they were gonna start make out." Gally told Minho, fake gaging at you and Newt.
"The fact that we kissed doesn't matter right now, we have to get out to Brenda." You told the boys sternly. They all agreed but Minho smirked a littel at you before you started to run towards the tunnels. All of you just wanted to get the hell out of there right now.

PLEASE INTERACT WITH THIS!:
So it's a couple of chapters left of this book before I'm done but I have four other book ideas for when I'm done with this one. There will be another chapter already tomorrow, it's like 11.45 pm here so gotta sleep first. :)

1. A one-shot, images and preferences book with what ever you want, can be tmr or just mixed. You will be able to request.

2. A Samuel Emerson x Reader, from Phantom Halo.

3. A new Newt x Reader

4. Another tmr character x Reader (tell me who in that case.

Please tell me, and also wanna say sorry that this chapter is a bit boring 😂