Chapter 23 "Right arm with family"

As Jorge had drove along the empty roads, you'd finally woken up. You raised your head from Thomas shoulder and looked around groggingly. Squinting at the bright light while rubbing your eyes.
"Well finally you woke up." Minho laughed a littel as you death glared at him. You turned to Thomas who only smiled a littel at you.
"Are we there yet?" You questioned tiredly sounding like a littel impatient child, this grabbed Newt's attention to look back.
"Soon." Was the only answer Jorge gave you. Sighing you slumped back in your seat looking out the window Minho sat by. Crossing your arms while letting your imagination take over your mind. But that was disturbed by Jorge slowing down suddenly. He stopped and all of you wondered why, only Newt and Jorge seeing the problem. You sat up and leaned forward to look out the front window to see what was wrong.
On the road, cars stood randomly across it, giving you no room to drive any further. Everyone hopped out the car. You were in a ravine, it was steep and far down. It was high up to the top making the view up only showing the blue sky.
"Well, I guess we're on foot." Jorge sighed.
While walking you saw that Brenda had grown fairly pale and looked weak. You held a hand in front of her to stop her from walking any further.
"Are you okey? You look sick?" Concern was clear in you voice, Brenda, not wanting to worry you gave you a weak smile.
"I'm fine, just tired." You were not convinced but decided not to push it.

All of you looked over the cars. They were fairly dusty and looked like they stood for a good while. Not being touched. You looked over the steep edge as you walked a bit behind the others. Newt gazed at you, you just stood close to the edge and looked over it, the sun that shone down the ravine shining on your face. In his eyes you looked absolutely stunning. He then turned his attention back to the abandoned cars, you walking away from the edge. Thomas was looking at something. It made you curious. Walking over to him you saw his hand grace over a mark on the hood of the car. Gun shot.
"What the-" Your sentence was cut of by a set of shots being fired in your and Thomas direction. Thomas took cover with Jorge, you ran past and over to Teresa, Aris and Brenda.
"Take cover!" Minho yelled as some shots fired into one of the windows of a car, braking it.
"Everyone alright out there?" Jorge questioned loudly the echoing of the shoots still going through the ravine.
"We're fine!" You and Teresa answered at the same time.
"Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?!" Newt yelled back, you took a glance up over by the car to see the perfect place to shoot from. As you were going to make your way to Minho, Frypan and Newt to show them someone grabbed your sleeve, Teresa.
"Don't." She hissed, but you broke loose and carefully crawled over to them, successfully not being seen.
"What are you doing?" Frypan asked with a anger in his tone. You pointed over the hood of the car to show them. All three of them glanced up to where you were pointing.
"That's a perfect place to fire those shots." You wispered to all of them. The three of them agreeing. Some more shots were fired, making all of you duck.
"Who made it clear they looked?!" You called out.
"Me!" You heard Thomas say, you growled lowly but it was clear Minho heard as he scooted away from you.
"Everybody get ready to sprint back to the truck and hold your ears!" Jorge announced. You all made yourself ready to sprint. But nothing happened.

"I said drop it!" A girls voice called. Making you turn your head.
"Move! Come on, back up!" The girl demanded Jorge and Thomas. The two girls pointed the guns at the two. Then towards you, Minho, Frypan and Newt.
"You four over here now, NOW!" Reluctantly you stood up, keeping you eyes on the ground. She then demanded the rest to stand.
"Who are they?" Aris asked you. You both looked up at the same time.
"Don't be stupid move." The other girl commanded. You saw the girl galnce between you and Aris.
"Aris?... (y/n)?" She questioned, before pulling her mask down to reveal her face. You and Aris got questioning looks by the others.
"Oh my God Harriet!" Aris and you said in unison as the girls face was revealed. You quickly pushed past the others and ran up to her.
"What are you doing here?!" Harriet hugged you both before pulling away and smile at you. "And you, we thought you were dead." She looked at you.
"Sonya." Aris smiled at the other girl and you smiled. Minho looked as he recognized the name. Aris and Sonya hugged.
"Your both lucky we didn't shoot your dumb asses." She let go of Aris and embraced you in a hug. The familiar comfort of your pervious crush and best friend. But now only best friend. You all you smiled being reunited again.
"Um, are we missing something?" Minho looked at you.
"We we're in the maze together."
"And I was in the maze with them before coming to the glade!" You told after Aris.
"WE'RE CLEAR GUYS, COME ON OUT!" Harriet whistled and told. Some voices being heard from the other side of the ravine. Men with guns appearing from the edge.