Chapter 22 "Wow, I've never beaten anyone that hard!"

Minho went over to Thomas who were waking up. You and Brenda had stopped talking a while ago and watched as Jorge was beating out where the right arm was from Markus. He had a smug smile on the whole time. His eye were bruised and some blood from his nose.
As he was just taunting Jorge you got annoyed and decided to walk over to see how Thomas was doing. Walking past behind Newt and Aris who were seated in the couch you ruffled Newt's hair in your way. He pulled away his head and fixed his hair, smiling and rolling his eyes.
"How is it Tommy?" You sat next to Teresa as she had helped. Him up. Minho sitting in Teresa's other side.
"What happened?" He rubbed his head and groaned.
"You drank some drink you shank, then passing out." Minho laughed. Thomas rolled his eyes.
"Talk you son of a BITCH!" Jorge raised his voice while hitting Markus hard in the face. All four of you turned to the scene. You stood up, crossing your arms in front of yourself while watching Jorge being brutally aggressive about getting to know where the right arm was. Thomas quickly stood, the alcohol still in his system made him stumble over. Only for you to catch him quickly.
"Woah! Easy there, it was certainly a strong drink." You smiled at him as you held him up by his arms.
"You can say." Thomas agreed.

"I'm sorry, you are gonna have to leave my house." The man calmly said as Jorge stood up from just hitting him.
You stood behind the couch, leaning on your arms on the back of it.
"Looks like you've been having fun." Newt said sarcastically, while turning to Thomas.
"He's not the only one." Minho smirked, eyeing you and Newt. You clenched your jaw as not to say anything.
"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you" "Aha okey." Markus looked up at Jorge. You all turning your attention back to them.
"Where is the right arm Markus?" Jorge stepped back.
"Wait, this is Markus?" Thomas inqured, pointing at the man. He laughed and said some stuff you couldn't catch onto but one thing.
"Are you the brains of this operation?- gahh!" He shrieked as Jorge grabbed his hair, making him look up.
"I know you know where they're hiding. So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal. You can come with us.." Jorge let him go and stepped back. Markus only laughed in response. You started to get annoyed by his behavior.
"I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides I made my own deal, your the one who taught me, never miss a opportunity." He laughed once again. The laughter he had was making you uncomfortable, the others two.

"What's you talking about?" Newt asked, interrupting the two.
"I'm talking about supply and adman. W.C.K.D wants all the immunes they could get, I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in, they get drunk they have ea good time and then W.C.K.D comes in, separates the weak from the chaff."
You all go silent and just wait for Jorge to react. Jorge turns around, back against Markus as he laughs tauntingly. Jorge looks at all of you sitting and waiting, his eyes scan over all of your expressions. He then stops at you. Thinking for a hot minute, before doing a 'come here' movement with his hand to you. You hesitate. He dose the movement once more, this time you starts walking so you stand in front of the couch.

Newt watches you intensely. The other being confused and you could see their brains working hard. Jorge walks up to you. You look him up an down questionly.
He takes you hand in his, making you hand form into a fist, glancing back at Markus. You do a small punch like motion to see if you understood. Jorge nodded his head and stepped aside.
You quickly put your hair up to be out of your eyes.
"What you tell her?" Thomas asks Jorge as he stands next to him.
"What are you doing (y/n/n)?" Aris looks at you. You smirked and casually walked up to Markus, rolling up your long sleevs as you did. Markus looked at you, sighing over-dramatically, before the giggling stupidly.
When he was least expecting it you clenched your fist so hard your knuckles turned white. In a matter of seconds you threw a hard punch in his jaw, almost his cheek. This hard blow caused the chair to fall over with Markus in it.
"Wow, I've never beaten anyone that hard before!" You shook your hand from the blow.
"Holy-" Frypan laughed. You walked dover to them holding your hand as it hurt from hitting him.
"Are you okey love?" Newt furrowed his brows as he took your hands gently in his. Examining it.
"Just hurts a littel." You smiled at him. He pulled you down on the couch next to him and Aris, throwing and arm around your shoulder.
"Well done, hermana!" Jorge walked over to Markus and pulled his chair up, so it stood on the floor now.
"Will you tell me now?" Jorge held Markus shoulders as he asked, earning a laugh in return.
"I changed my mind hermano, I do enjoy hurting you." With that he kicked the chair down once again, all of you shot up, the other had unsure looks on their faces, you only smirking as Markus had ticked you off.
"Talk! TALK!?" Jorge pulled out a gun fron his back pocket, holding it to Markus as he sat beside him.
"Okey, okey jesus." Markus voice was a bit raspy due to the pressure being put on his throat.
"But I can't make any promises, they lied to move around." As he said that Minho walked over and helped Jorge pull Markus up in the chair.
"They have a camp in the mountains. It's a long way, you got half a week on you until they move." He smiled.
"Not on foot. Where's Bertha?" Jorge lit up with a sly smile.
"Not Bertha..."

You all had gotten to the car. You eyed it unsure of what to think. Jorge opened the driver's side and git in.
"You kids coming?" He asked.
"I'll sit in the front!" Newt quickly went over to the passenger side and jumped in.
Minho sat on the right side, you in the middle and Tomas on your left in the backseat. Aris, Frypan, Teresa and Brenda sitting in the back of the car.
"Well kid, you ready to got to the right arm?" Jorge looked in the rear-viwe mirror while backing up the car so you could get there.
"Hell yeah!" Frypan smiled from the back.

The car ride was nice, no more walking. You could all just sit back and enjoy. It was then Aris said something telepathically.
"Hey (y/n/n), yous aid you were in another maze before getting to the one with all these guy's? Can you tell me about it?" You turned and looked at Aris, he smiled a littel.
"It was a maze with only girls" "Like mine!
"Yeah like yours Aris. I was one to explore the maze, in the glade we called it being a runner. I had two close friends, Harriet and Sonya." You smiled at the thought of your old best friends and your ex-crush.
"Wait, Harriet and Sonya, two girls in my maze was named that. A blond girl and a dark haired girl?"
"Yea, maybe I was taken out that maze so you could come to that one?"
"Maybe, but I still don't understand how you've been able to live with these guys, they snore so loudly." Aris told. You snorted as Thomas and Minho looked at you.
"What are you doing (y/n)?" Thomas questioned you.
"She and Aris are talking in their wired way." Minho sighed, looking over at you. You smacked  his arm playfully. The two of you laughing.
Newt glanced back at the two of you and smiled seeing you be happy again. He was also not the least jealous of Minho. Minho, even though Newt said he didn't like you, knew he liked you somehow. He had also made it clear to Newt that he only cared for you as a sister like moste of the gladers did. So when you and minjo were joking around, fell asleep completely random on each other and more of the stuff tye two of you did. He was not the least jealous. Only being able to smile at your interactions.

Somewhere on the way to the right ram you and fallen silent. So just when Newt turned he saw your head drop to the side, like you were laying on your own shoulder. Thomas looked at you, thinking of how uncomfortable it looked. Thomas then noticed Newt look at you, his eyes avert from your sleeping from over to Thomas. Newt thought for a second. He trusted Thomas but hadn't known him for as long time like he'd known Minho. But seeing the uncomfortable position you were asleep in and knowing you would wake up and probably have your neck hurt her sighed. Newt nodded at Thomas and he placed your head on his shoulder. Newt turned back looking at the road ahead of you.
Thomas knew that the small crush in you weren't anything compared to you and Newt. So he felt taht when Newt let him have you leaning on his shoulder he shouldn't try and mess anything up.

The way you and Newt interacted, the way he had a pet name for you that he used more than your real name, the way you had fallen asleep in his arms like it was nothing. You two were just perfect, in Thomas eyes and the others eyes.
You who were deep into a slumber you had dreaded for once, in weeks did not dream about Gally, Chuck, Winston, Newt accident or anything of the negative. For onec it was a nice dream about you running around and having the time of your life. It was perfect. The way you wanted to have it. You ran around on a beach, smiling and laughing as you kicked water at someone.
It was perfect...