Chapter 15 "Crank Attack"

"Stay low!" Everyone except you wisper-shouted at each other. Looking down from the sand hill you saw lights from the workers on W.C.K.D looking for all of you. The wind blanked with sand made it hard to see.
"Alright let's go! Keep stating low!" Thomas wisper-shouted as he stood up a littel gesturing for you all to start running. You were one of the last once, Thomas lightly pushed you in the direction of the others.
Despite the hard wind on your eyes and sand you got up a pretty fast run in the sand. Making the boys yell at you to stay close to them. Teresa easily catched up to you, the two of you stumbled down the sand hill.
"(y/n)!" "Teresa!" The guys shouted at you two, wanting you to stick close to them.
Stumbling down the hill you suddenly hit something. Squinting you saw that it was some building, kinda.
Teresa felt around and saw a hole down, the glass. You both looked at it as the boys cathed up.
"Come on!" Teresa told as she grabbed you hand Dan double two ran down the sand leading down together.
"We can't go down there!" Frypan said loudly due to the wind.
"(y/n), Teresa cime back here!" You heard Newt yell.
"Get down here!" Teresa yelled to the boys as they started to stumble down.

You catched Newt as he almost fell into you. Steadying him. Minho turned on a flashlight. Flashing it around you followed where it lit up to see the surrounding.
"Where the hell are we?" Minho breathed turning to the rest of you, you shrugged.
"We gotta go!" Thomas started.
"No, Thomas stop!" Teresa demanded as Thomas mumbled some things. "Tell me what's going on?"
"It's W.C.K.D... it's W.C.K.D they lied to us, we never escaped. Me an Aris found bodies, to may to count." He walked up to you all
"What do you man dead bodies?" Minho questioned.
"No but they weren't alive either, they were strung up with tubes coming out of them." He puased, "They were being- they were being drained. There's something inside of us that W.C.K.D wants, something in our blood." No one said a word.
"We have to get as far away from them as possible." Thomas looked around at all of you, you shifted from side to side. Getting tired of having to run away from everything, but you understood.
"Okey, you do have a plan right?" Newt asked, Thomas stuttered out a no. "Well we followed you out Thomas and now you're telling us you have idea of where we're going!"
You looked at Thomas with a look of disappointment, right now you rathered get strung up than running around not knowing where to go.
"Wait,..." Aris grabbed your attention. "Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains, some kind of resistance or army."
"The right arm." Thomas looked up. "If they're really against W.C.K.D maybe they can help us?"
"People in the mountains? Mountain people? That's your plan?" Newt sounded irritated, you knew now was not the time to say what you wanted.
"Hey guys! Check this out." You turned to see Winston kneeling down. "Minho light.
You all walked up to Winston as Minho kneeled down beside him. Flahsing the light to where Winston pointed. You saw footprints in the sand. You tilted your head and started to walk after the prints. Frypan grabbed your wrist as you tried walk further, but you pulled away. Taking the light from Minho you looked further forward to see more prints.

You all decided to split up as you ha found some clothes. Taking what you all saw was the most necessary. You stayed behind with Teresa, Frypan and Newt, the others taking a look at another level. You then hear something in your head.
"Your good, right (y/n)?" It was Aris.
"Yea just a bit overwhelmed." You told him telepathically as you looked for a bag you could carry your things in.
"Understandable, but you were in a maze with these boys?" Aris sounded skeptical. You chuckled a littel at his remark causing Newt and Frypan to look over at you. You smiled sheepishly at them, not have told them you could talk telepathically with your brother.
"Yeah, they may seem a bit judgemental but that's only cause they don't know if they can trust you fully." You knew that was why he asked, as you ha dtold them to be nicer than they seemed right now. Aris gave you "Okey" before he stopped talking to you.
"(y/n), here are some clothes." Teresa smiled at you, handing you a long-sleeve and jacket, as of right now you had a spaghetti-strapped tank top on. Yiu stood up and took the clothes.
"Let's get changing." She pointed towards a place a bit to the left where you could change. You nodded.
"Leave your bags here and we'll fix it." Newt held his hand don't to take your bags to pack them with everything needed. Teresa and you gave your bags to him before walking off to change.
Frypan heard some rustling from where you and Teresa went to change only to see you and Teresa put on your shirts, your shoulders and up only noticeable.
Newt glanced up to see what he was doing and turned his chin back, giving you and Teresa privacy.
"What?" Frypan asked as Newt smiled at him unbelievably. Not that Newt didn't want to do the same but he knew it was improper.