Chapter 25 "It's you"

Six months. It had been six months since you, Minho, Aris and Sonya got captured by W.C.K.D. It had been hard, right now you were seated in carriage on a train. Not knowing where W.C.K.D took all of you. You had a bruise with a wound on your cheekbone, and another bruise on your jaw, some guards did it to you. You'd only protected Aris who got hit a couple of times for standing up to the guards. Some blood from your face had dried on your face too. It was wired, the train ha dropped and banging had been heard from the out side of the carriage. But as for now, it all stood still.
Something happened on the outside as if someone tried to get inside. There came some small sparks from the door in the front before it suddenly got opened up. Exposing the late afternoon sun. Someone stepped inside and you quickly looked down, hair falling in your face, covering up your features, hands still chained to the roof.

Thomas stepped into the carriage and looked around. Kids sitting with their hands chained up to the roof. Newt trained behind him, looking around anxiously. Thomas spotted Arus and Sonya, a sigh of relief escaping on seeing two of the four.
"Aris, how are you guys?" He walked up to the two.
"We're fine." Sonya calmly told Thomas as he patted Aris on the shoulder looking around.
"It's okey you guys are safe now just hold on a second." Thomas reassured the other kids. His voice made you look up. Hair still in your face you looked up and saw the figure of two boys. You squinted a littel, your sight had gotten blurry due to the punch you earned on the cheek.
"Thomas? Newt?" Your voice was raspy from not really talking in hours. The two boys stopped at the sound and frantically looked around.
"(y/n)? "(y/n) are you here?" The two boys said. You cleared your throat and swallowed to make your throat soften up a bit.
"Tommy, Newt here!" You called for the two. They made their way all the way back. There you sat, two bruises on your face, dried blood from your nose, pale form the lack of sun and your hair had grown much longer during this time.
"Oh God! Your okey!" Thomas sat down on the floor and hugged you. You leaned in, not being able to hug him back properly hence your hands being chained to the roof. Thomas let you go and smiled. Newt didn't hesitate a second and kneeled beside you.
"It's you... it's really you!" Newt breathed.
"What have they done to you, love..." He put his hands on each side of your face and inspected your face.
"I'm fine, really! I'm happy to see you guys." You smiled and let out a sigh. Newt smiled at you and keept his hands on each side of you face, gently stroking his thumb over your cheek without a bruise on.
You couldn't stop starring into his chocolate brown eyes, you had missed to just be able to look into them. You'd not given it any thought before but when you were taken by W.C.K.D you had only been dreaming to see his beautiful eyes again.
"He's not here..." Thomas then took your attention. Newt turned to him, his smile faltering a littel.
"You mean Minho?" You questioned, the two looked at you and nodded. You gave them a sad look, not knowing where he was.

After everyone had gotten released from the chains everyone got out. You were met by the amazing view of the ocean, kids standing and listening to Vince. You leaned against the door and just admired the sight of outside. A smile creeping on to your face.
"(y/n)!" A female voice called. You looked to see Harriet making her way over to you. You jumped down on the ground, the boys smiling as you embraced the girl in a hug.
"I've missed hugs!" You said loud enough so the boys heard. They all couldn't help but smile, at least you were out.
"And I guess you have more hugs to get!" Harriet relased you and pointed to the guys. You without even think twice before you ran up to Frypan and hugged him.
"I'm offended, I should get the first hug." Newt crossed his arms playfully. You let go of Frypan and turned to Newt.
"I see your sassy side is still awake." You grinned, walking up to him. He smiled at you and chuckled. You wrapped your arms around his waist, hus arms going over your shoulders and hugging you close. Frypan and Thomas took that as their cue to go. Making their way over to some stones to sit down.
"Do you maybe wanna change some clothes?" Newt wispered to you as he still hugged you, not wanting to let go.
"That would be nice, these clothes aren't that comfortable." Newt grabbed your arm and took you to a small littel building. The two of you had stopped at a place where you took some clothes that would fit you.