Chapter 20 "We're leaving them?"

Teresa were swinging back and forth trying hard to reach the leaver. Minho pushed her as hard as she could. You and Thomas hanged in a perfect place to push on Teresa more when she was midway to the leaver.
"One... two, three!" You all said in unison as Minho pushed Teresa for the hundredth time.
"Come on Thomas!" You called to the boy, getting ready to push Teresa again. The two of you, like you were the same person did it at the exact same time. Teresa getting further to the leaver.
"Shit!" Teresa exclaimed as she failed to reach it.
"Push harder Minho!" Newt said. Minho grabbed onto Teresa as you and Thomas were going in circles due to the pushing.
"This is it!" Minho breathed and pushed Teresa as hard as he could. Teresa, with success, managed to grabb onto the railing around the leaver. Holding on for dear life.
"YES" All of you happily fist bumped the air.
"Good Min!" You came swinging up to him and smiled. He grinned stupidly like he would when he did something.
"Teresa hurry!" Thomas told as she grabbed the leaver and pulled it down. Her hitting the floor so she could take off the rope from her legs. The rest if you went down about a level.
"Shit!" Aris held his arms out.
Teresa got the rope of her feet and quickly started get to work. First she helped Thomas, obviously. The two of them then went on to help the rest of you. To your dismay, they left you to last. Newt walked over to where you hanged and crouched down.
"You seem fine there, love." Newt grinned a littel, the Aris who came to help Newt sat next to him and chuckled.
"Yeah, you don't seem bothered at all littel sis." Aris chuckled once again, you were also like five minutes younger than him. Bit he just had to.
"I swear if you don't get me down I'm gonna feed you to the grie-" You stopped mid sentence, remembering you weren't in the maze anymore. "To the cranks!"
Aris took a pole and held it out for you to take. You grabbed onto it as Aris pulled you towards them. You grabbed the edge of the flooring, Newt being ready to help you up if needed. You pushed yourself up to the floor, breathing heavily due to the small workout. Newt imminently started to un-tie the rope around your feet. After getting them of you scrambled to your feet, shaking them so they woke up. While doing all of this W.C.K.D had found the place, Janson's voice being heard outside.

"Is everyone free?!" Thomas yelled, turning to see all of you on your feet.
"Yeah, that's everyone!" Newt answered, while him, Aris and you made your way to them.
"Let's go!" When turning you all got met by the man that had walked in while Jorge talked to you. He pointed a shotgun at you. The rib of it looked to be sawed off.
"Whoa, we're not tryna cause any trouble here. We just- we gotta get out of here." Thomas held his hands up.
"Really is that so?" He picked up a walkie-talkie. "Janson, I got them for you, I'm bring them down to you!"
"Come on, let's go!" The man demanded. You all stood for a second when Thomas then grabbed the rib of the shotgun and pointed it up to the roof. As he did the man fired it, the shot going up the roof. Thomas struggled with the man, being able to push him back. You smiled a littel when Thomas made the man fall over, but he quickly stood. Loading the shotgun.
You who and been standing beside Aris, got pused back by your brother. The man pointed at Thomas.
A shot was heard, all of you flinched backwards, Thomas grabbing his chest. But as you looked at him you all saw he was not shot. Looking over to the man you saw him go limp before falling to the ground. It was the girl who had shot him. She lowered her hand with the ground.
"Come we gotta go!" She shouted at all of you. But seeing as all of had been not so well welcomed to put it more politely of her. You all hesitated.
"Come on!" She called once more, sounding more demanding.
"Fuck it!" You muttered while starting to push Thomas a littel, showing him to run. He sighed and started to run, you not following far behind. The rest of them following suit. Music then started to play. Weird?

The girl led you all through the big building. You didn't know what she was up to but, as you learned from when Thomas came up the box, don't judge to quickly.
You all flew up the stairs that you went up to the loft where Jorge had been erlier.
"Brenda hurry! We don't have much time!" Jorge told as you all came up the stairs. Also telling you the girls name, Brenda.
"Let's go, let's go!?" He led you all over to a a window. The music still playing, it was a nice song, to be honest. "Right this way!" Jorge opend the window showing a sip line. Going from the building you were in to another one, with a abyss between.
"You gotta be kidding me!" Frypan sighed. You moved and looked out the window, down at how far it was. You gulped, while walking back to the back.
"Well I don't hermano, you kids wanna get to the right arm? I get you to them." He turned to all of you. "But you own me."
You looked at the boys then Teresa. You saw something was wired with her, she seemed tense but shrugged it of. Probably the fact that all of you could fall to tour deaths.
"Follow me!" Jorge grabbed a hold of one of the things that could carry you to the other side. He didn't hesitate one second. Going for it.
"Alright let's go!" Brenda took out another one.
"Go, go!" Thomas pushed Minho to go after Jorge. He quickly went for it.
You watched as Frypan, and Teresa also went.
"Newt you go after Aris!" You pushed him to go when your brother threw himself out the window holding on for dear life.
"No you go next!" He protested.
"We are not doing this now, GO!?" You shouted at him, he was taken aback by it but didn't protest again. He took a quick glance at you before going like the rest had done.

"You next (y/n)!" Thomas handed you one to go next. You took it and was about to go when Brenda just ran away.
"Brenda, where are you going?!" You and thomas looked at her, Thomas starting to run after but stopped after only a few meters. He turned back to you.
"You go, I'll be right behind you!" Told Thomas as he came up to you. You hesitated.
"Just get to us safe!" You smiled at him. He returned it, before you turned and ran to the edge.
Your feet left the edge. You held on tightly, making sure to try and keep steady. A strong light came from the W.C.K.D helicopter. You turned your head the other way not to get blinded by the strong light.
You suddenly felt yourself stop, turning your head yous ww you were with the others. You placed down your feet on the floor.
"Where's Thomas?" "Are those two coming?" They all asked. You got confused due to all the questions and Newt noticed you getting overwhelmed.
"Hey, calm down!" He told the others. "Where are they?"
"Brenda ran for something and Thomas told me to go an dghat he'd be behind me. But I guess he went after Brenda."
"Okey, let's wait a littel!" Frypan stepped up and everyone agreed.

You all waited patiently on Thomas and Brenda. But as time went on and you all heard shots being fired from the other building all of you got more anxious. Newt grabbed your hand just totally random. You had gotten used to him just doing it without any warning.
"We gotta go." Jorge suddenly took up the bag he'd taken with him.
"What?" Minho exclaimed. You looked at Jorge with wide eyes.
"We're not going to leave them!" You furrowed you brows.
"We have to." "We're going to leave them?" You questioned Jorge once again. He sighed, turning to you. Everyone knew that leaving another one of your friends was not something you were completely on with doing.
"Brenda know where the place we are going to are, hermana." Jorge calmed you a littel.
"So as long as Thomas sticks with her he should be okey?" Teresa questioned. Jorge nodded, as he started to make his way out the building. Everyone followed him

"You okey love?" Newt leaned down a littel while you all walked out the building, him still holding your hand.
"Yeah, Thomas strong and Brenda seems to be too. They'll make it." You smiled a littel to reassure him you were fine. He gave you a light smile before focusing forward once more. Minho who were walking behind you had an idiotic grin on his face. He was so gonna get y'all together in the right arm.
"Where are we going?" Aris asked.
"To Markus, he should know the way to the right arm." Jorge called from the front.
You turned to Newt a gave him a look that said 'Are we sure he's not gonna kill us?' look. Newt chuckled a low chuckle as he knew what you meant. The others looking at the two of you.
When explosions were heard you all stopped dead in your tracks. Turning to one of the windows that were in the abandoned building you saw fire.
"Keep moving!" Jorge called. Everyone started to walk again. It was hard to not turning back and go check what happened but you ha dto resist.
Now this... Markus? Who the hell was that?

A/N:
Well, another jumpy chapter but the next one... whaoo. It's gonna be, ummm something.