Chapter 30 "The traitor"

You put the paper down in your pocket. It was neatly folded. Brenda came just as you put it in your pocket. Newt, Gally and Thomas were out to get Teresa. The day had gone slow since yesterday. When you woke up you had a Newt that was asleep on your chest
Brenda walked up to you and smiled a littel, you'd been keeping to yourself most of the day.
"(y/n), are you coming to get the supplies with us?" She leaned on the table where you stood.
"Yeah, is Jorge and Fry also coming?" You asked her. She nodded at you. You stood and followed her to get the supplies so when the boys came back with Teresa there wasn't much fix before going. You met up with Jorge and Frypan. The supplies needed were the W.C.K.D guard costumes, weapons and masks. All of the things were provided by Lawrence, but he'd been acting strangely. Like he had his own plan of some sort.
"I swear I'll kill Teresa personally if she refuses to help." You mutter as while picking up the costumes. Frypan and Brenda look at each other then over at you.
"You really hate her, don't you?" Frypan questions you while picking up some of the supplies.
"Well I have a good reason to." You told him while standing up straight.
"I think we all hate her at this point." Brenda chuckled at you. Jorge walked dup behind you and Brenda. Putting a hand each on your shoulders.
"Don't go plot any murders now, (y/n)!" He tells you. Yoi let out a puff of air and sigh.
"That's kinda what she dose when she is angry or hate someone." Frypan walks up to the three of you. You just shrugged and walked away. Brenda, Frypan and Jorge laugh and follow you.

You put up the costumes and look over the sizes. Meanwhile Brenda and Jorge put up the weapons needed on a table, looking over all of them to see there were enough. You scan over the sizes of the costumes, trying to find the one that should be your size. When you see the one with right size you pick it up. Yours was black and grey. Just as you take the costume to put it here you were going to change later on Frypan comes by. He put up some vests that was gonna be bulletproof.
"You want help looking over which you should have?" Frypan glance over at you while putting the vests on the table.
"That would be nice to have done." You smiled at him. He looked over the vests, trying to find one taht would suit you. He takes up one, looking it over and help you put it on.
"It shouldn't move around to much, now how dose that one feel?" He leaned against the table. You moved around, raising your arms, dropping them down and move your shoulders.
"Feels good! Thanks Fry." You start to undo the vest. Brenda and Jorge comes over.
"Well look at that, (y/n) is gonna get to shot some people tonight." Brenda joked and nudged your shoulder. You chuckled with Jorge.
"Yeah well if Teresa's lucky I won't put a bullet in her head tonight, not that Thomas would let me." You laughed. Frypan shook his head, you were unbelievable at times. All of you go to sit down. All of you start talking, tryna get time to go by as you wait for the others to come back with Teresa.

Some time later:
You lean against the table as Teresa is seated down on a chair in the middle of the room Brenda sits by the table playing cards. Thomas, Gally and Frypan sits at the bigger table, Jorge standing behind them. Newt circulates around Teresa like a hawk, then he suddenly tear of the thing that they've put over her head. Teresa looks around confused while Newt go to sit down on his chair again. You push yourself from leaning against the table and walk up to stand behind the boys.
"Gally? (y/n)?" She asks shocked.
"Here's how this is gonna go, we're gonna ask you some questions and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know." Gally simply told her. He then grabbed a chair.
"We start off simple, where's Minho?"
"You guys seriously don't think-" she starts off but gally cuts her off by slaming down the chair right in front of her. Sitting down.
"Don't look at him! Why are you looking at him? Look at me, he's not gonna help you. Neither will she." Gally tell her as she looks over to you from Thomas.
"Now we know you have Minho in that building, where?" Gally asks sternly.
"He's with the other in holding. At level three." She tells.
"How many others?" Newt asks her.
"Twenty-eight." All of you glance over at Brenda, she puts a card down at the table.
"I can make that work." Brenda smirks and turn back to her cards.