Chapter 24 "I lost you, but I'll find you"

Thomas woke up to Minho and Frypan talking louder than necessary. He banged his head on the pillow, groaning.
"Oh, you're awake." Minho said like it was nothing. Thomas sat up and gave him a irritated look.
"Yes I am. Now why are enough talking so damn loud?!" He wisper yelled. Frypan grinned while Minho had a goofy smile on his face. Thomas gave them a 'Well?' kinda look. Frypan pointed behind Thomas and he turned. There were you and Newt, you were laying on top of him with your head buried into the crock of his neck, while Newt had his hands lazily wrapped around your waist. Just as Thomas looked you seemed to bury your head deeper into Newt's neck if that was even possible.
"Are they serious?" Thomas snorted. Minho busted out laughing, Frypan doing the same. But as the two bursted out into a fit of laughter Thomas hushed them. Minho rolled his eyes. The three boys heard some groaning and turned to you and Newt. Newt was rubbing his eyes as the three looked over at him.
"Well you sleep well I guess?" Frypan concealed his laughter from Newt. The blond looked over at the three lifting his head slightly. He had not forgotten about you laying asleep on top of him, no, but he was to say the least embarrassed.
"Wipe those bloody grins from your faces." Newt hissed at the three. "Wait until you like someone, you'll be all over them."
"So you admit your in love with her?" Minho grinned, Newt laid back down and rubbed circles on your back.
"Why dose it matter to you?" Newt retorted.
"Well she's like our sister so... besides if Gally was here he would go full on overprotective brother mode!"
"Was Gally really that nice to her?" Thomas chirped in, grabbing their attention.
"Well yeah, he like she said was like her second half." Frypan smiled, remembering how the two of you would fight at bonfires or bicker about how to build something in the best way possible.
"But not in a romantic way, in a brotherly way." Minho added, and smirked.
"Can you twats be a littel quieter?" Newt glared at them as you started to move around a bit.
"You guys always have to ruin my sleep, don't you?..." You mutter loud enough for the boys to hear. Newt looked down at you, you lifted your head from the crock of his neck. To tired to even realize you were sleeping on top of him.

"Sorry." All of the boys said. You pushed yourself up from Newt and sat at the edge of the bed. Stretching your arms up in the air while yawning. Without a word you stood up and walked out the tent.
"Well, that's what she's like when waking up." Frypan snorted. The other three joining in as you left the tent. The morning sun hit you eyes as you walked outside. Squinting at the light you look around and see a figure walking up to you. As you got used to the light you saw it was Brenda. She was up, walking.
"Brenda!" You ran up to her and flew on her. The two of you brusted out laughing.

That night:
The sun started to set. This day had felt like it was a snap with your fingers and it was over. It had been a pretty nice day. You'd spent the day with the boys and girls, talking and joking around. But something had been off. Teresa.
She'd been very quiet and acting odd. She looked like she waited for something. She was impatient and had snapped at you when you just asked her if she wanted to come and walked around the right arm with you, Brenda, Harriet and Sonya. It made you surprised, you'd talked to Thomas about it and he said just to leave her for a while so she maybe would stop acting so cranky.
What you were totally oblivious to was the dirty blond who had been on edge the whole day. Newt had been trying to come up with a way of how to tell you about his feelings. He had been debating in his head how to tell you in the best way possible. But this sweet boy had no clue how to tell you. So he just decided to do it when you got to the new place.

You sat with the boys. Looking ove rthe right arm. The wind blowing lightly in you face. You close your eyes and enjoy the moment. That's when shuffling next to you was heard. You opened your eyes and saw Thomas sitting next to you. You shot him a smile and he returned it.
"I wish Alby could've seen this..." Newt looked dover the right arm.
"And Winston..."
"And Chuck..." Thomas added, looking at the littel figure in his hand that was Chuck's.
"He'd be proud of you y'know Tommy." Newt said as Thomas looked up. He nodded.
"All of them would," You started, they looked at you. "But they died so we could live, we should all be thankful for their sacrifices."
They all smiled. Thomas nudged your side and smiled at you. You chuckled and rubbed your face as you'd grown tired.
"Hey Aris!" Frypan yelled and waved at you brother who were sitting with Sonya and Harriet.
"Hey guys!" He yelled back. Fryoan laughed and turned back to the rest of you. You shook you head while smiling.
"I kinda like that kid."
"Yeah..., still don't trust him though." Minho said casually. He turned and saw you scowl at him playfully. You all laughed and smiled.
"Be nice to my brother!" You stood and slapped Minho's arm. He screamed over-dramatically.
"Hey where's Teresa?" Thomas then asked.
"She went up there." Newt pointed to a cliff where she stood looking over the view.
"You should talk to her Tommy, I'm worried." You frowned. He patted your shoulder and stood up to leave. You watched as he walked away to go to Teresa.