Chapter 31 "Unexpected"

The beating of your heart echoed in your ears as Gally went over the plan for getting into W.C.K.D once more. It was now you started to get worked up. You were gonna enter a building with people who had done some of the worst things you'd live to witness on you and your friends. You tried to listen but figured that you'd gone over the plan over an dover so many times in your head that another time wasn't necessary.
"Okey now how should the four of us split up? We have to split into two and two." Gally told. Thomas nudged your arm as he saw you had zoned out.
"Wha.." You looked around and then focused back at Gally.
"What do you say, who should go with who?" Gally looked at you.
"Emm... Thomas go in with Teresa through the front door, Newt joins in on ground floor and me and Gally comes in on the second floor down." You explained, pointing out about where all of you should join in.
"Why can't all of us just go in at once?" Thomas asked. Teresa stood awkwardly to the side.
"If we do the guards will be curious on what's up and ask, that takes valuable time from us." You turned to Thomas.
"And they-" Teresa started but you cut her off.
"Since you guys hate when I swear, can I say one bad word?" You questioned, looking at Newt and Frypan. They nodded.
"Okey listen here, shut your fucking mouth up." You glared at Teresa. She stayed quiet and didn't say a single word.
"One." Newt told you. You smiled sarcastically and rolled your eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes young lady." Gally glared at you, taking up on the old big brother role he'd taken up in the glade.
"Can we get back to the plan?" Brenda grabbed the attention of everyone. You all agreed. There were just some small things that needed to be cleared up so it wouldn't be much of complications when it was time.
When Gally was down explaining he just made sure all of you knew. You knew every littel detail about it and how you were gonna do it. You threw the vest over your head, making sure it stayed in place. When tye vest was on you took up the gun that W.C.K.D guards had, grinning as you for once got to have a gun. You then put on some smaller guns and other things that the guards had on their costumes. When you were all done you walked up to Gally who was almost done.
"Gally!" You called while making your way up to him.
"Yea?" He turned to you while putting down the last thing in a small bag.
"Remeber your promise?" You look up at him. He nods. You breath out a sigh of relief, but it was a shaky one as many things could happen. Gally puts an hand on your shoulder, taking you in for a short but comforting side hug. Brenda looked over at the two of you and walked over. When she did Gally had just let you go, making her take you in for another hug.

---
You walked in the big W.C.K.D facility. Not holding the gun to tightly in your hands but enough for you to have control over it. You and Gally had taken an entrance that was specifically for the guards to come in down by the cars. The garage like level was filled with real W.C.K.D guards. You was straight in your back and tried to walk so you looked like a guy. As there were not really known for the guards at W.C.K.D to be female you had to try and act as one. It seemed to work, surprisingly as no other guard seemed suspicious. Gally looked over at you and wanted to laugh so badly at you. Not that you looked funny of anything just the fact that you nailed walking like a guy.
"Where are the two of you going?" A man's voice stopped the two of you from walking through the garage. The two of you turn around to meet a middle-aged man. He was standing without a mask but in a guards costume.
"Us?" Gally asked the man who seemed to get annoyed.
"Yes, now tell me where the two of you are going." The man demanded.
"I came with the immunes a few days ago and needed some help to find around this place." You made your voice a bit deeper to sound less of a girl. The man eyed you up and down curiously.
"And who put you on this task may I ask?" The man turned to Gally.
"General Tozer." Gally had heard Lawrence say something about a general Tozer. The man raised his brows.
"Oh, sorry for disturbing. If the general thinks it's necessary then please be my guest and continue." He motions in the direction you'd been walking in before. Nodding you started walking again. You sighed as behind the mask. The other guards nodded like a 'hello' to the two of you as you walked by. Nodding back to them, wanting to seem confident and used to the place.
Not far from where you and Gally walked you saw two guards, one with black and drak red costume and one with the same as you. A dark haired girl walking in front of them.