Chapter 19 "Very valuable"

"Come on, follow me." The girl said as she turned to walk away, but none of you moved. She turned back to you guys.
"Unless you wanna stay here with them?" She questioned looking at all of you. You leaned up to Newt and Thomas from behind them and wispered a bit loudly on purpose.
"I know I have followed you guys this far and done as you said, but I really don't wanna be stuck here with them." You glanced around at then cranks. The two boys looked at you. You then looked over at the girl as she cocked an brow at you and smiled. Thomas hesitated for a second. When Teresa then spoke up.
"How do we know we can trust her?"
"Well like she said would you rather be stuck here or go with her?" You and Minho asked din unison. Thomas sighed as he nodded at you.

You walked through the big building. Light lighting up the big areas. The girl opened a big door, exposing a lit up area where there seemed to be other people living.
Newt still ha da firm grip of your hand, not letting go.
"Come on, keep up! Jorge wants to meet you!" She told as you all walked after her. Walking up the stairs to another level Thomas went to the front to ask the girl.
"Who's Jorge?"
"You'll see!" She simply responded. Teresa did not look the slightest amused by this girl. But you thought she seemed really cool. Very laid back, calm.
"No one's cime out the scorch in a long time. You just got him curious," she puased, looking back at Thomas. "And me too."
Some creepy looking people started to follow all of you, walking closely behind you. You walked between Frypan and Newt, who still refused to let you go.
"Just me who starts getting a bad feeling about this place?" Newt questioned.
"Well I rather this than those cranks." You stated.
Walking up another flight of stairs your ears catched onto a buzzing like sound.
"Jorge, their here!" The girl told a man who stood flipping some switches. He hushed her, holding up his hand for her to be quiet. The tall man muttered som words. Throwing something down on the table before sighing. He turned around, the girl sitting down on a couch.

"Do you ever feel like the whole world's against you?" The man questioned, resting his hands on his hips. Thomas looked at Minho who then looked at Newt, him looking at you and you glancing at Frypan and Teresa. Then all of you looking back at the man.
"Three questions, where do you come from? Where are you going? And how can I profit?"
"We cime for the mountains, the right arm." Thomas said as confident he could. You keept glancing at the girl and saw something in her eyes. Like she knew something.
"You're looking for ghost you mean." Jorge took a sip of his drink. "Question number two, where do you come from?"
"That's our business." Minho spoke up. Jorge shrugged simply before some men grabbed all of you. They forced you all down on your knees. The two that took you and Newt noticed yiu two holding hands. They chuckled.
"Let go love birds." They said sharply, Newt letting go of your hand.
"Shut up you big babie!" The girl told Thomas as she scanned something in his neck. The men let you all stand up again as Thomas got to stand up.
"You were right." She sounded surprised.
"Right about what, and what the hell was that?" You didn't try to hide your frustration and irritation.
"Heh, I'm sorry hermana. Looks like your friend is tagged, you came from W.C.K.D" He pointed at at Thomas. "Which means... you're very very valuable.

Hanging upside down wasn't really your ideal way to spend your time. You, unlike the others, used your muscles in your stomach to once in a while press your self up to not have blood rush to your brain.
"Good plan Thomas, just hear what the man has to say. Really working out for us!" Minhos said in his sarcastic tone of voice.
"Shut up Minho!" Thomas said annoyed.
"Are you okey, Aris?" You questioned your brother who where hanging beside you.
"As good as I can be right now." He sighed. Thomas and Minho saw how you pressed yourself up to stop the blood rushing to your head.
"What if we just do like (y/n)?" Minho asked and Thomas nodded, the two trying.
"Already tried!" You told the two boys as they dripped down. You saw Newt pressing himself up a littel before dropping down again.
"Enjoying the viwe?" The same man emerged from the darkness around the corner.
"The hell do you want?" Minho was clearly annoyed by the man who had put you all in this situation.
"That is the question. My men want to sell you back to W.C.K.D. But I'm not like that, something tells me you're not evil." He didn't make any sense. You and Minho glanced at each other and nodded, knowing exactly what to say.
"Is it just blood rushing through our heads or is this shank not making any sense?" The two of you knew you would say the exact same.
"Tell me what you know about the right arm." Jorge pointed at Thomas.
"Though you said they were ghosts?" Newt butted in with his question.
"I happen to belive in ghosts, especially when I hear them are chattering on the airwaves." He walked to a leaver.
"You tell me what you know about the right arm." He threatened, holding a hand on the leaver.
"We don know much..." Thomas started, this caused Jorge to pull in the leaver a littel making all of you go down about a meter.
"Okey, okey!!" Thomas exclaimed. "They are hiding in the mountains, they attacked W.C.K.D and the got a bunch of kids. That's it, that's all we know!"
Another man walked in, looking confused. Or that's what you thought his expression was, either it was the blood rushing to your head or that you saw him upside down but you really didn't know.
"What's going on?" The man walked up to all of you.
"Me an day new friends are just getting acquainted." He glanced over att all of you.
"We're done now." Jorge was about to leave when Thomas stopped him.
"Wait, you're not gonna help us?!" Thomas sounded to have a littel bit of panic in his voice. Okey you were definitely going crazy right now due to the blood rushing to your head. The two men looked at each other, then over all of you.
"Don't worry hermano, we'll get you back to where you belong." Jorge started to walk away. Leaving you all with the other more scray looking guy.
"Hang tight!" He called out as he left the room. He other man left not far after he did.

You all just hung there for a short minute. No one said something. You closed and opened your eyes trying to stay sane. You then moved side to side with your body. Like you were swinging back and forth. Getting an idea.
"Hey guys!" You exclaimed.
"Yea!" Newt answered from the other side.
"What if we get Minho to swing back and forth so he can push Teresa so she dose can try and reach the leaver?" They all were quiet for a second. Before all of them started to move back and forth, trying it out before hand.
"It would work!" Frypan said as he stopped trying out you theory. Everyone agreed. Starting the plan to escape, another place. Why did you always have to escape places? It was getting annoying right now.
You pushed Teresa a littel so she started to swing back and forth. Newt and Thomas doing the same with Minho.