Chapter 9: Guizhong

Your POV

" Lady (y/n), I finally found-... Uh... Sorry for interrupting. " I heard a familiar voice said, Zhongli and I immediately straightened ourselves, I blushed when I saw Ganyu blushed as well, Zhongli's blushing as well.

' This is so awkward. ' I thought to myself.

" Hello, Ganyu! Long time no see! " I greeted her, trying to play it cool.

" Uh-Uhh... Right. Lady Ningguang's waiting for you at the Jade Chamber. There's a guest coming, and she wanted you to be there. " Ganyu told me.

" Oh my, I completely forgot. Thank you for reminding me Ganyu. " I told her.

" I actually had a hard time searching for you, but Lady Ningguang told me that you're on a date with Mr. Zhongli. " Ganyu said with a blush and I just facepalmed.

" T-Thank you... " I said with a sigh.

" You're welcome Lady (y/n). If you would excuse me, I should really return to my work now. " Ganyu said and left. I sighed and looked at Zhongli.

" Wanna come? The view's even better up there. " I told him with a smile.

" Uhh... Isn't that allowed? " Zhongli asked me.

" Nah. You're my guest. " I told him and we both went back to the harbor.

~ Time skip, at Liyue Harbor ~

" Mr. Bu'yun! " I greeted him.

" Lady (y/n), welcome back. Lady Ningguang's waiting for you. " He told me.

" If I may? " I asked him and pointed at Zhongli.

" Ah, the consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. " He told me and I nodded.

" Uhh... I don't know Lady (y/n)... " He said and looked at Zhongli.

" It's totally fine (y/n). I'll wait here. " Zhongli told me.

" No, you're my guest. " I told him, Mr. Bu'yun then nodded.

" If that's the case you may both proceed. " Mr. Bu'yun said.

" Thank you! " I told him and started dragging Zhongli with me.

" I don't really think Ningguang's gonna like this. " Zhongli told me and I just laughed at him.

" Relax. You're my friend. " I told him and his eyes widen. He then gave me a sweet smile.

" You really look handsome when you smile, keep it that way. " I said and smiled back at him. I then looked at the Jade Chamber.

" We're almost there. " I said and glanced at him. He's still looking at me with a smile, I just ignored it until he took my hand.

" Can I borrow this later? " Zhongli asked me.

" Borrow what? " I asked him back while looking at my hand.

" Your hand. " He answered.

" You're actually holding it right now. " I said with a laugh.

" Ahem. What's with that holding of hands? " I heard Ningguang said. I blushed and immediately took my hand.

" I can explain! " I told Ningguang.

" I was gonna borrow it. " Zhongli told her, Ningguang and I looked dumbfoundedly at him.

" Do you need a pickaxe for that? " Ningguang asked him and I just glared at her.

" No pun intended, she's a rare diamond. Before having her, you need to get through me first. " Ningguang told him, I just sighed and we both followed Ningguang.