Chapter 20: Yours 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Your POV

I immediately pushed him away, backing myself away from him. My eyes widen and I became petrified when his eyes started glowing. He slowly took his coat and gloves off and crawled towards me and cupped my face.

" There's no need to fear. For you have seen me like this before. " He said leaning his face closer to mine, revealing his sharp teeth and thorns. I was stunned, and started shivering uncontrollably. I was feeling a little bit nervous. Until I felt his other hand caressing my thighs. I immediately closed my legs and he smirked at me.

" You're not drunk, are you Zhongli? " I asked him, slightly trying to push him off me. He smelled like tea, and I probably smell like alcohol.

" Are you? " He asked and pinned me down unto the bed with my arms above my head and his legs around my waist.

" W-What are you doing!? " I asked him and got no response. I can feel his hot breath touching my neck.

" You smell so nice. " He said and planted a kiss on my neck. My eyes widen I then turned around to face him, his eyes were filled with lust. It's like he's totally a different person... Or I just never knew this side of him...

He slowly raised my chin and kissed me, I harshly turned my head away to cut the kiss off. " Zhongli! I smell and taste like alcohol! " I told him, but he didn't mind and tried to kiss me again.

I can feel something poking me from below, my eyes widen when I realized what it was. He then stood up and took all of his upper clothes, showing his well toned body. I slyly looked away.

" Okay... You've proven enough, it's just like the statue... or even better. Whatever. The sculptor probably knew who Rex Lapis was... " I awkwardly told him with a chuckle to make the atmosphere thinner for me. He smirked and pinned me again. I can now see small dragon-like scales occupying a quarter of his face.

My eyes widen and he immediately covered my mouth with his dragon-like hands. I can feel his cold sharp claws touching my skin.

" I want you. " He said looking deeply into my eyes.

" Be mine, and only mine alone. " He whispered and nibbled my ear which had caught me off guard, giving him an opportunity to forcedly spread my legs out.

I started struggling when he started taking my clothes off. " Stop that Zhongli! " I yelled at him, but he didn't listen.

I kept on fighting back, until I had enough and threw dust all over his face causing him to groan in annoyance. I was pretty annoyed as well and pushed him off me, I immediately went towards the door until I realized I couldn't move.

' He used his telekinesis ability on me. ' I told myself.

" What now? " I asked him, he then pushed and pinned me to the wall, and ripped a small piece of my clothing, exposing the upper portion of my breast.

" I always imagined you to be this beautiful. " He said with his piercing eyes staring down at me. The Rex Lapis I'm facing right now isn't a god... He's like a hungry demon trying to eat my soul.

He leaned in forward to kiss me, I tightly shut my eyes. " Z-Zhongli... P-Please stop... " I politely told him with my voice breaking.

Silence then came until I felt a gentle touch on my cheek, I immediately opened my eyes to his eyes slowly returning to its normal glow, his sharp claws and teeth, his thorns slowly disappearing.

He looked at me with his gentle and loving gaze, and wiped the tear dry off my face. I wasn't even aware of it. " I... I... I couldn't control myself. I overdid it... " Zhongli said and rested his forehead unto my shoulder.

" I'm sorry... " He said. I was indeed violated, but I felt relaxed even though I'm scared. I slowly placed my hand on his head and gently started stroking his hair.

" Don't worry... You don't need to do that. I'm always yours, and yours alone... Zhongli... " I told him. He lifted his head up and stared at me with his eyes widened.

" Are your words absolute? " Zhongli asked me. I smiled at him and cupped his face. I chuckled at him.

" Can you tell? " I playfully asked him and he stared right into my eyes. His eyes softened, he then smiled.

" You actually heard everything, haven't you? " He said and I just scratched the back of my head. He sighed and looked at me with embarrassment. I was a little embarrassed too since it was pretty awkward earlier.

" I'm yours as Zhongli... But not as Rex Lapis'. " I told him and he became stunned, I then took my smoking pipe.

" If you excuse me, Zhongli. " I told him and left the room.

' I still can't get her off my mind. He must've still think of me as Guizhong that's why he's acting like this. ' I thought to myself as I make my way to the balcony and started filling the bowl of the smoking pipe with Dr. Baizhu's herbs. This can help me calm myself down.

" She's a goddess and I'm just a mere mortal. " I said with a laugh.

" Well, you're a goddess in my eyes. " I heard a familiar voice said.

' Batman's back after fighting crimes at Gotham City eh? ' I thought and just smirked at it. I didn't bother to turn around and just continued on doing my business.

" Shouldn't you be asleep already instead of smoking? " Diluc asked me.

" I will, after this. " I told him, I then realized my cleavage was slightly exposed because of what Zhongli did earlier.

" I feel a little cold Diluc... Can you perhaps-? " I asked him, still not looking at him. I was cut off by his arms around my shoulder draping a coat around me.

" Let's go. " A familiar deep voice said. I immediately turned around to see Zhongli. I then realized it was Zhongli's coat and not Diluc's.

Diluc smirked at Zhongli and just wore his coat back on and crossed his arms. Zhongli took my smoking pipe.

" Good night, Diluc. " Zhongli told him as he slowly dragged me along inside.

" Hmph. Good night. " I heard Diluc replied.