Chapter 33: Cocogoat

Your POV

It's starting to get dark, so I hurriedly went back to the Harbor. I saw Childe standing at the entrance waving at me. I just sighed and ignored him.

" Hey! Let's go to Bubu Pharmacy. I have something to show you. Haha. " Childe said excitingly as he started dragging me alongside him.

" I'm a little tired, Childe. " I coldly told him.

" Come on! It'll be fun! Zhongli, Lumine and Paimon went out to search for a Cocogoat! Hahahahahaha! " Childe said and bursted out laughing.

" Cocogoat? " I asked him.

" Come on! Just follow— "

" Lady (y/n), a moment please. " I heard Keqing called. Childe stopped laughing then looked at her and let my wrist go.

" Well then, I'll be waiting at Bubu Pharmacy. You better come and see. Hahaha. " Childe said and continued to laugh. I sighed and nodded. I then went to Keqing.

" Someone fixed the Ballista, was it you? " She asked me. I looked confusingly at her.

" No... I was at Wangshu Inn... " I told her.

" Hmm... So it's not you? Then it might be someone with great knowledge... For a mortal to be able to repair an Adepti Mechanism— ahh nevermind. There's you after all. " Keqing said.

" I'll be investigating tomorrow. The Mililleth wasn't there yet when someone fixed it so we don't have any clue. " Keqing said.

" Oh about the whereabouts. If you have a spare time Keqing... " I said and handed her a map. She took it and started scanning it.

" I'll be investigating some areas tomorrow as well. " I told her.

" There are a lot of Ruin Guards at these places, be careful. " She said and I nodded.

" I'll send some Mililleths to guard the area, to avoid civilians getting involve. " Keqing told me.

" That's a good idea Keqing. Thank you. " I told her.

~ Time skip at Bubu Pharmacy ~

I saw Childe peeping from outside. I just rolled my eyes because of his actions. " Psst! Wait. Just listen. " Childe said while trying to stop himself from laughing.

" Cocogoat milk is tasty. So tasty. Much better than normal goat milk. Only an adeptibeast could make such tasty milk. " I heard Qiqi said.

" Hahaha. Cocogoat Milk. Imagine a goat giving birth to a coconut and tried to nurse it. Hahahaha. " Childe said and kept laughing.

" ... You're so weird, Childe. " I told him.

" Ah. Here. This is the name. 'Coconut milk.' " Qiqi said. I just sighed and looked at Childe who's trying to catch his breath because of his laughing. 

" Ehh!? " Paimon and Lumine yelled.

" ... I... owe you both an apology. I hastily agreed to what appeared to be an equitable agreement with this zombie child, when perhaps I should have undertaken further due diligence. " Zhongli said.

" Look at him. He's too polite. " I told Childe, he then stopped laughing and glared at me.

" Wow. You're in front of me and your fangirling over other men? " Childe said and furrowed his brows.

" Well, It's not like your my boyfriend. " I said and walked inside the Pharmacy and ignored him.

" Haha, someone learnt a valuable life lesson today, then? Thank you all for looking after my little Qiqi. " Doctor Baizhu said.