001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘

The rush of footsteps echoes spinning around the dark void.

The sound of a gun clicking.

The taunting laughter of the cursed spirit ringing.

The trigger pulling.

A few seconds of silence before the finger bearer let out an exaggerated cackle, a talon reaching for the brown haired sorcerer and forcefully throwing her into a wall within its domain.

She chokes, spitting out saliva and sinking into her knees.

The bandages on her head covering one of her eyes tinted red with blood due to the impact.

Again the cursed spirit roared with joy, taking it's sweet time before killing the brown haired shaman.

The sound of fingers snapping.

The bullet that resided inside of the curse bursted into bright red lights, overflowing with immense amount of cursed energy.

Starting a chain reaction within its body, the finger bearer imploded.

Dead before it could properly regenerate itself.

Standing before its severed body, the jujutsu sorcerer who's cold blue eyed held no remorse. She idly watched as the innate domain disappeared back into the abandoned wearhouse it originally was.

The sorcerer clicked her tongue in distaste, sneering at the remains of the curse; a finger. She looked at it like it took the last of her favorite strawberry flavored milk in the convenience store.

"If it stored a finger like you" sneered the female "then it shouldn't have easily withered like that."

She picked up the old and crusty finger, examining it closely before scoffing and putting it in the pocket of her black coat.

Dazai Yukiko, a first year in Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College and the youngest shaman to be considered a Special Grade Sorcerer.

With her abilities closely behind Gojo Satoru himself- her current teacher- dubbed the strongest jujutsu sorcerer; she was an enigma, both feared and respected amongst shamans alike.

Due to her unknown heritage, the origin of her cursed technique was a mystery.

After being found at the doorstep of the facility's principal- Yaga Misamichi, Yukiko has been involved in the Jujutsu world at a tender age.

Her innate technique, a powerful ability that can nullify other cursed techniques and even cursed energy, both directly and indirectly.

Directly she can nullify abilities by making contact with the ability user's skin, indirectly she can sense and/or see auras the signals that her opponent is using their cursed technique, however if she wanted to indirectly nullify the ability, she must first witness the ability user exploit their approach. (She can indirectly negate cursed innate techniques by swinging her hand up vertically with her fingers forming the shape of a gun.)

After years of training, Yukiko can control whether or not she will nullify the technique of her opponent, resulting them to be wary of her.

The technique she used to kill the finger bearer was the development of her combining her cursed energy into the bullet of the gun, keeping it in place only for her to release it with the snap of her fingers.

The overflow of the current of energy will cause the target to implode. Much like what happened to the special grade curse.

She exited the wearhouse to meet with the assistant from the school.