009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐

Yukiko was sure she hadn't met this man her entire life.

Well she knew who he is though.

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, the silent rabid dog, now standing as one Port Mafia's most deadly executives.

Yukiko's 9th grade middle school adviser used him as a bad example in one of her quizzes one time.

The lanky man was obviously malnourished. Well, as the brown haired shaman observed. However she'd be a dumbass if she even tried to underestimate him.

In context Yukiko is not a dumbass.

She channelled her ability. The purple twinge of her merge technique being overtook by bright turquoise blue.

If she were to use Jujutsu on these guys...

Let's just say she'd like less casualties.

Her control with her ability is weak. Maybe a bit below average which means she could be easily over powered.

However this man may hold information about her parents; Based on his familiarity of her. So even if she restricts herself from using jujutsu, she's willing to risk it.

"Yes I am the jujutsu sorcerer." She spoke. "You must be the Mafia's Mad Dog, Akutagawa, was it?"

She knew it was not the time to be as crappy as Oikawa but she wants to stall time. Hopefully until Higuchi can come to her aid.

If she were to extract more information from him- Akutagawa, then maybe... Just maybe she could find a better lead to-

"How infuriating." The man in black scoffed. "You look so much like Dazai-san, yet you have an ability like Chuuya-san. To think a mere jujutsu sorcerer-"

'Excuse me what'

The author can heard screeching in the background "AKUTAGAWA YOU DUMBASS THAT WASN'T ON THE SCRIPT DON'T RUIN THE MAIN POINT OF THE STORY-"

Well no one was listening to her anyways.

"Will you please shut up mad dog-kun? I have more important things to do." An exasperated sigh came from the brunette. She only wanting to exorcise curses in peace. Not deal with this executive in particular. But hey, at least she got info out of him that easily right?

And under her breath she added "and for your information, I am Dazai..."

Despite the quietness of her voice, Akutagawa still managed to hear her statement.

And it only irked the man who dislikes showers.

"RASHŌMON!"

The only words Yukiko could think of sa the black monstrous figure from his clothes shoot towards her.

"Good grief."

~~~~~~~~

Higuchi was panicking.

Of course! A large scale attack like this was purposely set out so that Yukiko would be preoccupied and the elders will seize the chance to kill Itadori with that suicide mission!

However due to miscalculations by her, the daughter of the boss of Port Mafia himself will probably be killed by her superior. (and the guy she may or may not like ) Which means, even if single strand of her hair was harmed Dazai Osamu would not only have her head (as she is posing as jujutsu Tech's assistant manager) but he will also have Akutagawa's!

In a panic Higuchi dialled Chuuya who was fortunately on break at the moment.

"Oi what the... Higuchi?" slurred the voice of the ginger haired executive, it seems he just woke up from a nap.