𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)

Summary:

In which, the first year of taking over as boss of Port Mafia, Dazai pestered Chuuya (and the executives but mostly his beloved Chuuya) to sponsor a particular Winter Ball celebrated in a particular academy in Tokyo.

Alternatively: Dazai and Chuuya just wants to see their daughter again after so many years. And messed up everything.

~~~~~

"Let me get this straight.(I'm not.)" Verlaine crosses his gloved hands together "You want us- the Port Mafia- to fund a Winter Ball for a Middle school all the way in Tokyo?"

"Under the legislation of Mori Corporation." Dazai smiled, refering to the legal pseudonym of the Port Mafia. "As the new CEO."

Verlaine's figure flickered on the screen as he joins the meeting via video call from his basement.

"Why?"

"I believe I must agree with Verlaine-san." Kouyou covered her lower face with the sleeve of her kimono, eyes darting at both Dazai and Chuuya- who was oddly silent in the whole ordeal- suspiciously. "Why?"

The established couple- shared a look.

From his coat pocket Chuuya fished out a small notebook relatively clean and opened the first page to show the two executives present.

A few seconds later Verlaine's (fortunately water proof-ish?) Camera was sprayed with the tea he was drinking prior. He hastily turned off the camera and was followed by coughing hysterics as the foreign man questions reality.

Kouyou on the other hand was too flabbergasted to react.

"The reason why I agreed to succeed Mori as boss," Dazai interrupted. "Was to protect our daughter."

"Unfortunately she's a Jujutsu Sorcerer." He sighed. "That means as of now we are enemies."

"But, as boss, I have the power to end this strife with the sorcerers."

"Right now Yukiko's a first year at Fukurodani Academy- Middle school division." Chuuya continues. "And this slimy mackerel-"

"Respect your boss Chuuya~!" Dazai whines, but was ignored by his significant other.

"Is desperate to see her, he pestered me into agreeing to sponsor the Academy's annual Winter Ball."

"How in heavens did the two of you-"

"A long story." Soukoku choruses as Verlaine re-established his connectivity.

The blond haired man tuts and adjusted the angle of his camera. "Drop by for tea at my place then." He gave his younger brother- Chuuya- a pointed/protective look. "I believe we could spare some time to..." Verlaine smiled at the camera- directed at Dazai- dangerously.

"...Chat, don't we?"

Kouyou hummed in affirmation. "I would also like to invite myself in your tea party."

"Does this mean you agree to sponsoring Fukurodani Academy's winter ball?" Dazai asks.

"Only if both of you explain everything."

"Sure, why not?"

~~~~~~

The clocks strike 6 pm and the party went on as planned. Dazai and Chuuya- in disguises snuck in with fellow teachers whom dressed up for this year's theme (Steampunk) of Fukurodani Academy's annual Winter Ball.

Students frolicked and gossiped amongst each other, pointing at the new handsome raven haired teacher (Dazai) and his beautiful light brown haired plus one (Chuuya).