032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎

Spinning around to face the creature that made itself visible from behind him, Yukiko raised her non-bandaged arm to shoot the spirit with a graviton, when a solidified water whip shoots from behind the unidentified curse, whacking the female onto a wall.

"Dazai!" Fushiguro yelled out, running after her whilst Itadori went ahead to combat the unidentified curse, and Kugisaki started exorcising the curse in the domain.

"Oi, Dazai..." The ravenette whispered his eyes wide in panic, Yukiko was kneeling on the ground seemingly in pain.

His eyes ghosted towards the cast lying near his feet, trailing towards the female's ripped sleeve.

She also seemed to have hit her head pretty hard when she was thrown aside like that— the brown haired shaman was still recovering after all.

"Your arm!" 

The blue eyed sorcerer winced, gripping at her ripped sleeve.

"Megumi, there's something I need to tell you before I die." She breathed.

"What are you talking about?" Megumi gasped. "This isn't your place to—"

"Boo!"

The brown haired sorcerer jumped to her feet grinning innocently as the raven haired male grabs her by the collar and shakily raised his fist to punch her.

"If I'm going to a fight while injured," she chuckled, raising her both arms in surrender, "I at least need a prop like this no?"

"If you have time for magic tricks like that..." Fushiguro hissed, using his free hand to gesture at... Well, everything.  "Then figure out how we're gonna deal this the curse!"

...
....
...
....
....
.....
...
....
...

Straw doll technique

Kugisaki raised her hammer as she knocks down more of the curse's clones.

Resonance!

Itadori was fighting the now considered special grade curse. It spitting out what seems to be acidic blood.

"We should probably think of this a whack-a-mole right?" Said the ginger haired sorcerer.

"Yeah," Fushiguro answered as Yukiko blew up moles in a distance.

"It probably wouldn't retaliate."

After forcing Yukiko to tell him her plan, the Megumi opted to continue with it and if extraneous factors would tamper with it, they wing the hell out of the plan.

Mid conversation, a pair of arms grabbed onto Kugisaki, and a whip wrapped itself around Yukiko's waist.

"Dazai! Kugisaki!"

"No worries," assured the ginger while Yukiko flails around in the background.

"Keep whacking that mole, Fushiguro." Was Kugisaki's parting message as she was dragged out of the domain.

"Crap!" Fushiguro cursed, reaching out to Yukiko who was pulled out after.

Itadori who momentarily dropped his guard concerningly calls out the names of both females, when the curse he was fighting started jumping with glee.

"Older brother?" It's croaky voice called "Me too!!"

The curse jump and ran into the same black portal that pulled both girls out.

"It ran away!" Itadori exclaimed.

"Go after it!" Megumi snapped. "That thing, Yukiko and Kugisaki is outside the barrier!"