𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)

Note:I'd do the first part, sure (Yuki turning into a kid) but for the rest

Note:
I'd do the first part, sure (Yuki turning into a kid) but for the rest... Uh...

Ignore the fact that Yukiko's null Technique doesn't let cursed techniques affect her LMAO

This was a comment from Finding Paradise chapter 2 (I think lol)

May or may not contain Minor Spoilers for book 2.

Anyways, I made a Spotify playlist for most of my books
The playlist for Lost Paradise and Finding Paradise are the same

Let's get started!

~~~~~

"Yukiko's what?!"

In the middle of an executive meeting, forcefully cutting of Kouyou's speech, Dazai Osamu- the boss of Port Mafia- suddenly let out a loud screech.

Everyone in the room surprisingly stared as he suddenly stood up causing his chair to tumble into the ground.

Frantically, the brown haired man looked for Chuuya who was sitting beside him, staring at him concerned.

"THIS MEETING IS ADJOURNED!" The brown haired man yelled frantically, grabbing Chuuya from the back of his shirt and dragging him away from the room- sprinting. "AN EMERGENCY CAME UP!" called Dazai's fading voice.

Well it's not like he was listening to the meeting anyways.

He was just obligated to attend because he was the boss

It was annoying.

One can hear Chuuya's confused screaming and Osamu's frantic yelling as the couple runs/drags each other out of the building.

~~~~~~

"Sorry for calling you all of a sudden Samu-chan, Chuuchuu." Satoru spoke as he met the two mafioso.

Chuuya was fuming. He was extremely worried since Dazai showed him a vague text sent by Gojo Satoru causing the brunet to cause a scene in the middle of a not-so important executive meeting.

That one blind mouse from Shrek 😩
Yo Samu-chan , you and Chuuchuu need to go to Tokyo, something happened in Yukiko's last mission with Megumi-chan, Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan.

The boss is gae
Excuse me... WHAT

The boss is gae
SATORU WTF HAPPENED TO MY BABY
ALDKWKSKAKD

That one blind mouse from Shrek 😩
It's best if I explain it here at Jujutsu Tech

That one blind mouse from Shrek 😩
Bring Chuuya with you, Yaga-san specifically asked for both of you