018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3

Lifetime part 3: Inumaki Toge // Photograph

Her fingers drummed across the pristine counter as the off-white haired male beside her sipped on his hot drink leisurely.

Two of them were waiting for another particular person, who was uncharacteristically late.

Dazai Yukiko yawned stretching her arms as she listened to the rain from the outside.

The sound of a bell was heard making all three people look at the person who entered.

A young raven haired male wearing a white uniform. He had a sword strapped to his back as he leaned to close the black umbrella he had brought with him.

"Welcome back!" Dazai Yukiko grinned recognizing the male- who goes as Okkotsu Yuuta. Inumaki waved at him.

He had just came back from a mission in Osaka with Maki and Panda, but left early to go to the usual meeting spot with Dazai and Inumaki.

He sat on the stool on the female's right, the cursed speaker on her left.

He placed the bag he was carrying on the table beside him and turned to the elderly man.

"Coffee please." He spoke turning to his two friends who were cheekily drinking their respective drinks.

The elderly man smiled down at them before preparing the brew.

It was quiet. The comfortable and peaceful kind.

His brew was prepared and set down in front of him in a red colored mug.

"Hey, Yuuta-senpai," he glanced at Yukiko who was looking at him.

"do you have a camera in your bag by any chance?"

The raven haired male pondered. "I think so, my aunt sent it to me in a package."

"Let's take a photo to remember" the brown haired shaman suggested.

"To remember?" Yuuta repeated "Remember what?"

Yukiko smiled, Toge looked at her from the corner of his eye.

"That the three of us were gathered here today."

~~~~~~

Yuuta was training hard.

Well if it meant constantly being beaten by Maki then yes.

Needless to say, the green haired female was a very strict teacher.

So when Yuuta turned to greet Gojou-sensei who arrived from a meeting, the polearm Maki was using slapped him across the cheek.

"Pay attention!" Maki roared.

The ravenette cupped his cheek in pain. Muttering a small yes ma'am to the female.

They were going to keep training until Yuuta will manage to land a hit on the female.

To unravel Rika's curse, Yuuta must analyze millions of knots of cursed energy and untie it one by one.

In order for him to successfully do so, he was given a sword to invoke the curse of Rika, chanel the cursed energy; transfer it to the sword and control it.

Once he successfully does it, he will achieve a bright and free future for both of them.

It's been three months since he joined jujutsu tech, and he can say that he's been improving so far.