031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

There was an occasional vehicle revving up and passing the bridge.

An occasional horn that gets the attention of onlookers and people who happen to pass by.

Every so often a wandering tourist would stop by and ask for directions from one of the four students perched at the side of the bridge.

It was late in the afternoon and clearly, the four jujutsu Tech students are tired.

Itadori yawned unconsciously leaning towards Yukiko who sat beside him.

"Where exactly is the curse supposed to be?" Kugisaki sighed. "Any input, Yukiko?"

She half expected for the brown haired sorcerer to immediately answer.

However the female was blankly staring at the scenery in front of her, deep in thought.

"Masked." She grumbled loud enough for only Fushiguro (who was seated beside her) to hear.

At the end, they couldn't find any traces of curses. Even residuals of cursed energy, nothing.

"Dazai-san?" Nitta looked over to the brunette hopefully, only to be met with a shake of her head.

"It's kinda odd actually." Yukiko confessed taking a sip of her store-bought strawberry milk.

"It's like all traces suddenly disappeared."

Nitta pondered for a moment before suggesting trying out bungee jumping- since it may have something to do with the cases.

"We tried it with Itadori" Fushiguro nonchalantly remarks making the manager gasp.

"With that plastic cord?!"

"Well, Yukiko used her ability to make it safer." Nobara shrugged.

"Fushiguro-san!" An oddly familiar voice called.

One of the delinquents from before showed up in a bicycle with someone.

He brought his sister with him since the group was talking about Yasohachi bridge.

She (the sister) felt as if there was a connection between Morishita's death and the bridge.

And that during her second year of junior high, she went to the bridge at night.

"Anything weird going on at home these days?" Nitta questions calmly.

"Maybe only something you find odd?"

The female's eyes widen before answering.

"Our home is also the local neighborhood store," she started.

"for whatever reason, this only happens to me- whenever I come home, the automatic door is wide open." She paused.

"My parents say it's probably nothing but," at this point she started trembling.

"There's definitely something there."

Yukiko narrowed her eyes at the statement but nevertheless, kept quiet.

She (Yukiko) was cautiously glancing everywhere but it was clear she was attentively listening to what the female has to say.

"I've been so scared," the female breathed "but then I heard about Fushiguro..."

Yukiko furrowed her brows and frowned.

"And I remembered about the bridge."

Nitta carefully asks her a few more questions, the suspicion of the two cases being connected arising.