040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

Warning: Mild BSD STORM BRINGER spoilers

The gentle breeze of the mid-afternoon wind blows through the air in the city of Yokohama.

A brown haired man leaned onto the tombstone, basking in the warmth of the sun. His eyes closed, his figure at peace.

"Hey, Odasaku," Dazai Osamu whispered. "I finally got the guts to meet my daughter after so many years."

"Though I think she prefers Chuuya over me." He playfully whined. "Outrageous! she inherited those good looks from me~"

"What she got from Chuuya is his tiny height." He childishly stuck his tongue out on distaste.

"I don't really mind though..." He confessed, his playful tone quickly turned somber. "Between the two of us— Chuuya was always the more affectionate one— in his own way." 

Dazai tucked his hands into the pockets of his sand colored coat.

"I don't blame her." He added. "I'm actually glad."

"I'm glad she's like Chuuya in so many ways."

Dazai smiled, a sincere one.

"I'm glad she has his humanity."

" I'm glad she didn't end up being someone like me "

The man remained in his position, hearing the soft sounds of footsteps approaching the grave he was leaning on.

"Who knew you'd be here too?"

Dazai opened his eyes to see Chuuya standing before him, a picnic basket hanging on his arm.

"Chuuya," Osamu breathed, grinning. "I didn't think you'd escape the mystery novel easily." He teased making his ginger haired significant other scowl.

"Well I did." Chuuya scoffed, shifting his weight from one foot to another.

"I beat up every killer until they confessed."

Dazai chuckled, lifting himself up and dusting his pants.

He walked towards the ginger, staring down at him momentarily, before pulling him into a hug.

"I've missed you." He cooed making Chuuya's cheeks turn warm.

"Yeah, yeah whatever...." The ginger grumbled, flustered by the sudden act of affection.

"Missed you too I guess..." He added.

Dazai pulled away from the hug, tucking his hands once again into the pockets of his coat.

"I'll see myself out" he expressed.

"I believe you would want your privacy."

~~~~~~~

Yamada Itsuki was the club's president. He was a tall and lanky young male with curly ginger hair. He was also Yukiko's mentor for her second to third years.

He was dubbed as "Itsuki the great" for being the president of the club's uprising— they've won many contests and conducted the biggest orientation/screening in the history of Fukurodani debate society.

The vice president was sharp and witty young lady named Sato Aneko— an average height and green haired girl who is basically everyone's big sister due to how strict yet supportive she was.

She was also Yukiko's first year mentor, the one who introduced her to various fandoms and bands. She has an attraction towards Edogawa Ranpo— the Greatest Detective. Needless to say, Sato was and still is a fangirl.