006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

How would you describe Port Mafia's current boss Dazai Osamu?

"Dazai-kun was an excellent choice as my successor." Answered previous boss Ogai Mori. "After all I taught him what he needed to know." He chuckled.

"Although due to complications he betrayed the organization at one point." The elder man retorted, recounting the time the brown haired man had left his executive position in order to join the Armed Detective Agency "At the end of the day, I've managed to convince him to return to the mafia to continue his executive position, eventually passing down my title to him as boss." Mori smirked "For a cause he simply could not refuse."

~~~~~

All 3 out of 4 first year students of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College all leaned on a railing near a station in Harajuku.

Pedestrians as well as vehicles passes by paying no mind to them as they go on with their lives.

Itadori questioned how there are only four of them in a class, stating the irregularity of having such a small batch of students.

Fushiguro replied with a rather vague answer. Asking the pink haired male whether or not he knows other people who could see curses.

"To keep it simple." Said the brown haired shaman seemingly in charge of dimming down complex definitions for the sake of the pinkette. "one of the major requirements to become a jujutsu sorcerer is to be able to see curses." She simply explained.

The turned to their teacher who called out to them, like usual the older man was about exactly eight minutes late prior to the actual meeting time.

He was carrying a bag filled with sweets like usual.

"Looks like your uniform made it on time!" Gojo exclaimed making Itadori proudly show off his unique uniform.

"It's different from Fushiguro's and Dazai's" said the pink haired male. "It even has a hoodie!"

Yukiko chuckled "Our uniforms can be personally customized." She informed. "I asked mine to be like this so that I can accomodate my dad's coat and bolo-tie with it "

The pink haired male stared at her in awe "You must really cherish those Dazai."

The brunette averted her gaze her hand making its way to the turquoise pendant around her neck. She hummed out a soft yeah.

"Now that it's mentioned though..." Continued Itadori after Fushiguro scolded him about mentioning the brunette's parents. "I didn't put in a request..."

"I went ahead and asked for you" said Satoru slinging his arms around the shorter female "you looked like one who liked wearing hoodies"

"Careful." Fushiguro warned. "Gojo-sensei is quirky that way."

"By the way, sensei."

Gojo hummed looking down at the brown haired girl beside him.

"Why are we in Harajuku anyway?"

The white haired sorcerer grinned explaining that their classmate asked them to meet her there.

"Ooh look! Popcorn!"

They waded across the crowded streets looking for a dyed ginger haired sorcerer.

~~~~~

"Dazai as the Port Mafia's current boss?" Kunikida huffed when asked the question.

"I appreciate him for being the reason why the Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency is in good terms as of now." The dirty blond haired man sighed "although I would have appreciated it if he gave us a reason why he suddenly went back to serving the mafia out of the blue."