005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒

Tokyo Prefecture

Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

One of the only two jujutsu - education facilities in the nation, disguised under a prestigious religious school. (With extremely hard entrance exams that is lol)

And even after graduating, the shamans can use the facility as a home base, as not only it serves as an educational institute, it also provides  mediation for missions and general support for the jujutsu community.

Yukiko dressed casually today, met up with her teacher and apparently new classmate to the principal's office. Since the latter has an interview with the principal and the former has to report about her recent mission in Yokohama.

Now what drives Yokohama different from any other place in Japan, is that jujutsu and jujutsu sorcerers are basically taboo there.

In the world of sorcerers and curses, Yokohama is known as the land of curses or on a more positive note, the Lost Paradise.

Why? Because sorcerers who were sent there on missions either ended up dead or severely injured.

The reason? The Port Mafia.

It's rather self explanatory is it not?

The leading and most powerful criminal organization who runs Yokohama night is what stops jujutsu sorcerers from doing their job in that particular place.

But it seems that the jujutsu higher ups does not give up instead sends a handpicked sorcerer to go to a suicide mission there.

And Yukiko was the only survivor. She was the shaman who entered Yokohama and exorcised curses without having the Port Mafia on her tail.

That mission, at the age of twelve earned her the title of the youngest special grade sorcerer.

With that all missions affiliated with Yokohama is now assigned to her.

How fun

"A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring if you ask me"

The girl was brought from her inner thoughts after hearing the deep voice she identified as Sukuna.

She trailed after them as Itadori slaps his own cheek apologizing how annoying the curse residing inside him is.

Nonchalantly, Satoru only remarks how interesting the body the pink haired male has at the moment.

"Once I make this brat's body mine" the curse declared, his mouth appearing from Yuuji's hand "You'll be the first one I kill, and that girl with strong cursed energy will be my bride."

"Oya? If you want to marry me so badly then get on your knees and beg." Yukiko teased appearing from behind the white haired shaman. Taking all males aback by her her sudden appearance.

"Better yet..." She playfully placed a hand on her chin

" She playfully placed a hand on her chin